Arsenal player of the season.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Arsenal player of the season.

Leno
6
16%
Sokratis
12
32%
Torreira
5
14%
Ramsey
4
11%
Lacazette
7
19%
Aubameyang
1
3%
Iwobble
2
5%
 
Total votes: 37

Retro Gunner
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: Spitalfields

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by Retro Gunner »

Tending to think that this is scraping the same barrel we’ve scrapped for a few seasons now (Sanchez apart).

Anyway, toss up between Leno, Lacazette and Torreira for me.

User avatar
augie
Posts: 25738
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by augie »

Top 3 in the voting thus far are all players brought in under the new regime, which bears out the point that Dick wasn't left much to work with and is entitled to a few more transfer windows to sort this shitfest out

November_SSN
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by November_SSN »

I voted Torreira because he's damn good, but c'mon, couldn't he try not to be banned from games? A player who isn't on the field makes no difference, no matter whether he's Pelé 2.0 or a blind dude in a wheelchair.

Retro Gunner
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: Spitalfields

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by Retro Gunner »

November_SSN wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:37 pm
I voted Torreira because he's damn good, but c'mon, couldn't he try not to be banned from games? A player who isn't on the field makes no difference, no matter whether he's Pelé 2.0 or a blind dude in a wheelchair.

Is that who we’re getting to replace Ramsey ?

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28612
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ohhh! What Bitter, Bitter Irony It Is That Now When Rambo starts to play anywhere near decent he is jumping ship; and for a nice little earner.

I do not think it is any coincidence that now he is no longer being mis-coached/managed by that CuntVadgeWhore Wenger that his playing improves.

:?

User avatar
Ernie71
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by Ernie71 »

Aaron Ramsey.The guy is leaving you would think he would coast through games like Ozil does but he still gives 100% unlike the rest of the shower of shite

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8407
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Ernie71 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:32 pm
Aaron Ramsey.The guy is leaving you would think he would coast through games like Ozil does but he still gives 100% unlike the rest of the shower of shite
Me and you then

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47701
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by DB10GOONER »

100% of shit is still shit ffs. :roll:

Now he's leaving he's suddenly The Actual Messi and not just the shit for a decade Welsh Messi-Lite? :lol: :roll:

He had one half good season in 2014 and 4 or 5 good games this season. Everything else he's touched has been total shit..... flicks, backheels, stupid attempts at scoring goal of the season contenders and losing posession cheaply - all because his ego tells him he is top class even though he isn't, never has been, and never will be. :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8407
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:43 am
100% of shit is still shit ffs. :roll:

Now he's leaving he's suddenly The Actual Messi and not just the shit for a decade Welsh Messi-Lite? :lol: :roll:

He had one half good season in 2014 and 4 or 5 good games this season. Everything else he's touched has been total shit..... flicks, backheels, stupid attempts at scoring goal of the season contenders and losing posession cheaply - all because his ego tells him he is top class even though he isn't, never has been, and never will be. :roll:
Sorry old bean but you're wrong :wink:

Gunner Rob
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by Gunner Rob »

I would probably go for Sokratis because when he is in the side (apart from Wednesday) we have looked more solid in defence.
Without him the defence is non existent.

User avatar
herbert
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:25 am
Location: london

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by herbert »

Ramsey for me
His attitude and the goal at Fulham :barscarf: top class

His most important goals are the fa cup winners but this one is my favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x000nEFfUpw

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 4064
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Sokratis for me, think of the mess we'd be in without him, Leno is a close second but he still makes the odd mistake which shades it for Papa

User avatar
TeeCee
Posts: 6300
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: SW France

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by TeeCee »

No-one! They should scrap it this season because all of them are pussies.....soft, scared, pampered pussies who deserve fuck all. Any award should go to the fans who still don’t give up hope!! :?

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8407
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:54 am
No-one! They should scrap it this season because all of them are pussies.....soft, scared, pampered pussies who deserve fuck all. Any award should go to the fans who still don’t give up hope!! :?
Very true

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2680
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Arsenal player of the season.

Post by Jock Gooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:50 am
TeeCee wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:54 am
No-one! They should scrap it this season because all of them are pussies.....soft, scared, pampered pussies who deserve fuck all. Any award should go to the fans who still don’t give up hope!! :?
Very true

Like many I have been pleased with the new guys Leno, Sokratis and Torreira.

But the APOTS is still up for grabs as far as I'm concerned. Anybody that shows the balls to get us over the line for top 4 or a win in the ropey cup can have the award as far as I'm concerned......even Iwobi :lol:

Just imagine, the Ropey cup, last minute against the Chavs and old bobble head knocks in the winner using his left arse cheek :lol: That would be his very own 'oops a daisy Martin Hayesy moment - Middlesbrough 89 :barscarf:

Post Reply