Frankfurt H Thu 28 Nov 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Frankfurt H Thu 28 Nov 8pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

There will be an #EmeryOut protest in the stands tonight when Arsenal face Frankfurt in the Europa League [@laythy29] https://t.co/bpVzmgrFCA

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:37 am
There will be an #EmeryOut protest in the stands tonight when Arsenal face Frankfurt in the Europa League [@laythy29] https://t.co/bpVzmgrFCA
Leetle bit pointless as he is a dead man walking anyway.....and a crowd of 30,000 will show how much the supporters have re-connected.

Midz

Post by Midz »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:43 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Leetle bit pointless as he is a dead man walking anyway.....and a crowd of 30,000 will show how much the supporters have re-connected.
Maybe but it'll just add to the mounting pressure and perhaps encourage the board come to a decision sooner.

I think Bellerin is feigning injury. He just doesn't want to play and although some of the youngsters will want to do well the team won't perform to their best (not that they do now anyway).

Emery needs to go although whoever steps in still has this pile of shite to work with and won't perform miracles anytime soon.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

StuartL wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
under 30,000 tonight and Emery will be gone.
JUST DO NOT TURN UP - its the only language the owners understand

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:06 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:48 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:51 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:28 pm
Emery: "Xhaka is in the group and has a possibility to play tomorrow. I hope the supporters support the team."
We have come along way since the days of Herbert Chapman...
Christ mate, how old are you? :lol:
Have to admit, watching this lot have put years on me :D

Ain't that the truth :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Dont think he will play the youngsters tonight, expect it will be basically the team who played Southampton :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:49 am
StuartL wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Maybe but it'll just add to the mounting pressure and perhaps encourage the board come to a decision sooner.

I think Bellerin is feigning injury. He just doesn't want to play and although some of the youngsters will want to do well the team won't perform to their best (not that they do now anyway).

Emery needs to go although whoever steps in still has this pile of shite to work with and won't perform miracles anytime soon.
Even if he isn't (which I don't think he is) he is Not good enough anyway. He has pace and nice hair ( :oops: ooo errr missus) but other than that:

Cannot cross a ball
Cannot take on and beat his opposition defender
Keeps passing sideways and backwards
Basically he is Not a defender

:?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:01 pm
Midz wrote:
StuartL wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Even if he isn't (which I don't think he is) he is Not good enough anyway. He has pace and nice hair ( :oops: ooo errr missus) but other than that:

Cannot cross a ball

Think it was Jock who said on an earlier post ....anyone offers £50 million for Bellerin.....snap their arm off

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:08 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Midz wrote:
StuartL wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Cannot cross a ball

Think it was Jock who said on an earlier post ....anyone offers £50 for Bellerin.....snap their arm off
:D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:15 pm
Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Midz wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Cannot cross a ball

Think it was Jock who said on an earlier post ....anyone offers £50 for Bellerin.....snap their arm off
:D :D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Brace yourselves for media cùnts lining up to spew out the following fuckwittery:

1. "fickle Gooners"
2. "The grass isn't always greener"
3. "Didn't know how well they had it"
4. "I told you so"

:censored: :roll: :censored:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

DB - you forgot the old favourite “Be careful what you wish for”!
All we wish for is a properly run football club with a board that actually wants to invest to win something, a manager who has half a clue how to set teams up and players that show desire and a bit of passion. Not much really.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Either way the medja will turn it all against Arsenal fans they always do.....I'm waiting for that cocksucking cockroach who used to swallow wenger's cum at every opportunity john (gagging) cwoss to get his 10p worth in.

:cussing:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:19 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:15 pm
Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Midz wrote:

Cannot cross a ball

:D :D :D

Oh that was most definitely me chaps. A converted winger from barca as a RB - no thanks. Somebdy even tried to defend him on here after I used that £50M line for the first time. He does check back 90% of the time and where is that fabled bellend pace?? What FB worth his salt with that kind of pace doesn't occasionally just knock the ball past his man then beat him for speed and cross. Bellend?......no, apparently not. He is very much part of the problem that is our defence, he does not stand apart from it.

This is why I like Tierney as he does play as an old fashioned LB, he overlaps, goes for the line and he can deliver a cross - top man. Give him a bit of time and he will be more than decent. It's a shame he's walked into the current shambles at our place but he is quite capable of doing his job.

You're not telling me that our scouting network can't throw up a decent RB from the championship who can actually defend.

Kolasinac....don't get me started :lol: