Wolves A Sat 4th Ko 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Wolves A Sat 4th Ko 1730

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:16 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:14 pm
That fucking child attacker Spit the Scouse is doing my fucking head in. I'm understanding about one word in five from the cùnt. :censored:
You're lucky, i understand 1 in 3, your not missing anything :rubchin: :wink:
Oh you poor bastard mate. :(

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
That fucking child attacker Spit the Scouse is doing my fucking head in. I'm understanding about one word in five from the cùnt. :censored:

The way the c.unts pronounce the word "back" does my head in - I dunno if they are talking about "bach" the composer, or some foreign language :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the fat cuntt flaps his arms about more than dwayne dibley! :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:17 pm
The steroid abuser on their team loves a dive doesn't he? :oops:
Reminds me of a lad you’d see rock up to a 5 a side of a Tuesday night. Build like a fucking tank but can’t play ball for shit. Only attribute is being difficult to knock off the ball.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

The way the c.unts pronounce the word "back" does my head in - I dunno if they are talking about "bach" the composer, or some foreign language :roll:
It's because the cuntts have got a throat full of cum mate

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:19 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Reminds me of a lad you’d see rock up to a 5 a side of a Tuesday night. Build like a fucking tank but can’t play ball for shit. Only attribute is being difficult to knock off the ball.
That's the perfect description Rodders!

We've all seen them spend 23 hours a day in the gym the other hour trying to learn to read and count.

augie

Post by augie »

Decent half - kolasniac is getting caught way too far forward, and his runs tracking back make denilson's look like carl lewis :oops: :oops:

They have allowed us control possession, and if it's not some part of tactical plan then I dunno the thinking behind it :? Going forward is not a serious weakness with this team but defending is, so I would have thought that they should be having a right go at us

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

i know it wasn't scintillating and therefore not up to some peoples standards but i thought we were fairly comfortable there, especially away from home. Ive said it a few times but it warrants repeating, i'll take boring drab football for a season or two if it stops the rot and helps build a team and confidence for the future.
Last edited by GoonerMuzz on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:19 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

But yet he is hyped up to be a top quality player :roll: Pace and strength alone does not make a footballer

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Can someone give the prick some kit that fits him? Fucking mug plodding around wearing gear three sizes too small to make him look harder.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:21 pm
Decent half - kolasniac is getting caught way too far forward, and his runs tracking back make denilson's look like carl lewis :oops: :oops:

They have allowed us control possession, and if it's not some part of tactical plan then I dunno the thinking behind it :? Going forward is not a serious weakness with this team but defending is, so I would have thought that they should be having a right go at us
:lol: :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:22 pm
i know it wasn't scintillating and therefore not up to some peoples standards but i thought we were fairly comfortable there, especiaaly away from home. Ive said it many times but it warrant repeating, i'll take boring drab football for a season or two if it stops the rot and helps build a team for the future.

Me too, but the difference is that in GG's teams when we were classed as boring, we did so in the knowledge that we could score 1 goal in a game and win most of them - with this defence I wouldnt be confident even if we scored 3

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

cashleycunt and redcrap - Two Smelly *word censored* whiffing up the studio.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:25 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:22 pm
i know it wasn't scintillating and therefore not up to some peoples standards but i thought we were fairly comfortable there, especiaaly away from home. Ive said it many times but it warrant repeating, i'll take boring drab football for a season or two if it stops the rot and helps build a team for the future.

Me too, but the difference is that in GG's teams when we were classed as boring, we did so in the knowledge that we could score 1 goal in a game and win most of them - with this defence I wouldnt be confident even if we scored 3
I agree but they have to start somewhere and even a small amount of stability right now would be welcome.

augie

Post by augie »

Auba has been anonymous - forgot he is even playing :shock: :shock: