Getting tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: Getting tickets

Post by A11M11 »

Me as well , we should get a selection of other peoples membership numbers ,so that we could transfer and save the 10 %.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:27 pm
Me as well , we should get a selection of other peoples membership numbers ,so that we could transfer and save the 10 %.
Count me out.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

https://www.arsenal.com/news/mens-mid-s ... ing-update

Some changes.
  • You can now select preferred price range
  • TX only available to those who enter the ballot
Due to the random nature of the ballot, we expect numbers to even out during the remainder of the season. We will keep the ballot statistics under review, and we don’t intend to introduce any changes to the ballot rules during this season.

Of course, this is impossible. If you have or haven't got a ticket so far, you have exactly the same chances as a equivalent member going forward. About 30% for a silver member or 10% for a red member. I can't see any good reason to pay Arsenal £54 to continue to not get a ticket via the ballot, especially when I don't need a membership for ticket transfer.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

I can’t go to a few games over the rest of the season. If you want to buy a ticket from me at face value please contact my personal assistant OBG and use the reference “HAL” so I know you are also in on the “in-joke”.

Alternatively, if you are a grown up send me a PM.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

arrgee wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Some changes.
Due to the random nature of the ballot, we expect numbers to even out during the remainder of the season. We will keep the ballot statistics under review, and we don’t intend to introduce any changes to the ballot rules during this season.

Of course, this is impossible. If you have or haven't got a ticket so far, you have exactly the same chances as a equivalent member going forward. About 30% for a silver member or 10% for a red member. I can't see any good reason to pay Arsenal £54 to continue to not get a ticket via the ballot, especially when I don't need a membership for ticket transfer.
Losing all interest in bothering to get a ticket to any match to be honest.
I’m just glad I didn’t try and get one for the West Ham match last week - what a waste of a night!

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:16 am
arrgee wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Some changes.

Losing all interest in bothering to get a ticket to any match to be honest.
I’m just glad I didn’t try and get one for the West Ham match last week - what a waste of a night!
Sadly I did :( No overground trains either and a trip all the way back east with Claret Scum.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Porto is category A. What will the category be if Arsenal make quarter finals against Bayern/Real/Cheaty? A++?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

arrgee wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:17 pm
Porto is category A. What will the category be if Arsenal make quarter finals against Bayern/Real/Cheaty? A++?
I reckon all seats should be a standard £250 to attract our tourist fan base :D
after all that's what the club wants

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

arrgee wrote:
they probably dont expect to get any further. :lol:

what I find weird about this next round is that there is a 3 week gap between the 1st and 2nd legs. thats crazy

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:39 pm
arrgee wrote:
they probably dont expect to get any further. :lol:

what I find weird about this next round is that there is a 3 week gap between the 1st and 2nd legs. thats crazy

Yeah! That's a long time to remain depressed after the First Games Defeat before the knock out being confirmed by the defeat in the 2nd Leg.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Finally, for the first time since opening day v NF, I've been successful in the ballot for the Brentford game. Almost restores my faith in the system.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Red Snapper wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:21 pm
Finally, for the first time since opening day v NF, I've been successful in the ballot for the Brentford game. Almost restores my faith in the system.
My faith has long gone. I have entered ballot, but expect the usual rejection. Membership will be cancelled come end of season.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

arrgee wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:14 am
Red Snapper wrote:
My faith has long gone. I have entered ballot, but expect the usual rejection. Membership will be cancelled come end of season.
same here - the system as it stands is broken.
absolutely ridiculous that you have to pay a membership fee in order to enter a ballot with virtually no chance of success.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:52 am
arrgee wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:
absolutely ridiculous that you have to pay a membership fee in order to enter a ballot with virtually no chance of success.
Well they have to pay havoc his £300k a WEEK! Somehow. :?

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:52 am
arrgee wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:
Looks like it will be worse next season with under 18s being able to sit anywhere. And just ahead of me getting old enough for one, no more old people's season tickets...

https://www.arsenal.com/news/202425-con ... et-pricing

...discounts on season tickets will be limited to those under 25 (Junior Gunners, Cannon and Young Adults) and will not be available to senior season ticket holders who do not already receive the concession