Citeh A Weds 26th Apr KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Citeh A Weds 26th Apr KO 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

This has all the makings of a special circumstances,leetle beet accident pile of fucking shite here lads.. Citeh havent even had to do anything ffs that's the thing that really fucks me off,all they've had to do is make themselves visible in the rearview mirror and we've done the rest ourselves.Our scants were shat at Anfield when that fucking retarded arsepiece Xhaka woke up the crowd at 2-0 and the 2 games after have been equally shite.Citeh will do us by 3 or 4 here.
Our recent record against them is
LLLLLLLWLLLLLLLW That's 7 losses a win then 7 losses and a win :oops: absolutely horrendous our last win was in the cup semi in 2020 and as was mentioned above about Palace Brentford etc, we played in a sit in soak up and punch them up the fartbox on the counter style that day :barscarf: Beegee hair won't play that way on weds though..he'll play the same way as always and well get ragdolled.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

I don’t reckon we’ll leave the handbrake on. We are going to go into the barriers at 90 here. Absolute car crash this will be.

And then we will drop points to Chelsea in the next game.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:05 pm
The next level is the next level is the next level up was his response to that question.

That’s around the time he had gone full blown bat shit and did an interview with some French magazine where he declared himself some sort of footballing philosopher - “I am a facilitator of what’s beautiful in man” was one of the quotes.

That’s the kind of shit some whack job cult leader would put in their manifesto. Still if the shoe fits……

Yeah I remember that. As you say, that's when he'd completely lost the plot and went down the pseudo esoteric route, because, of course, he could no longer lay any claim to being a top football manager.

Not only had he become a cult leader, but the AKB really did behave like cult members. The Great Leader must not be questioned, he's a footballing deity and would still be wining leagues if it wasn't for the cost of the new stadium and financial doping and the sky being blue and the earth going round the sun, blah blah blah....but hey, financial fair play will save us. :roll:

When we organised those demos at the stadium, I can remember on the second occasion some old bloke saying to me and Xisstential, "Give him time!". Xisstential said "What, isn't 22 years long enough?" :lol: All they'd do is glower at you and storm off. Cultists.

augie

Post by augie »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:18 pm
I don’t reckon we’ll leave the handbrake on. We are going to go into the barriers at 90 here. Absolute car crash this will be.

And then we will drop points to Chelsea in the next game.

If we drop points to one of the worst and most disorganised chavski teams in the last years, then heads must roll - the world and its mother are beating those uesless c.unts

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Apparently he was allowed to visit the training ground on 2 occasions, one prior to the Shammers game and then prior to the game against the saints.... He gave a "speech' to the Squad of players... Nuff Sed. :roll:

*I Blame Wenger.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I am going to inject some positivity here.

We go to them 5 points clear at the top, and on a 10 match unbeaten run in the league. 8)
A point up there might still be good enough. Think a win will be tough as they will score, but I think we are more than capable of getting a few up there too. We are averaging over 3 goals per match in our last 8 league matches. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Agreed mate. If, IF we can come away without losing then the Title IS Still On. :high5:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:55 pm
I am going to inject some positivity here.

We go to them 5 points clear at the top, and on a 10 match unbeaten run in the league. 8)
A point up there might still be good enough. Think a win will be tough as they will score, but I think we are more than capable of getting a few up there too. We are averaging over 3 goals per match in our last 8 league matches. :barscarf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Part of me is optimistic, the other part of me thinks it will like be having a front row seat to my own funeral.

If they play like they did against us up there in the cup game we have a chance, if they play like they did in the home QF against Bayern we are in deep, deep shit. They were frightening that night and could have scored 7.

I’m going to be in the absolute horrors for this one.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:51 pm
Part of me is optimistic, the other part of me thinks it will like be having a front row seat to my own funeral.

If they play like they did against us up there in the cup game we have a chance, if they play like they did in the home QF against Bayern we are in deep, deep shit. They were frightening that night and could have scored 7.

I’m going to be in the absolute horrors for this one.

:lol: :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:54 pm
Apparently he was allowed to visit the training ground on 2 occasions, one prior to the Shammers game and then prior to the game against the saints.... He gave a "speech' to the Squad of players... Nuff Sed. :roll:

*I Blame Wenger.

Is this fact OBG ??

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Time has just about managed to make me grateful for the good times again, but whenever his face appears, especially in and around the club, as a guest of whoever, the rage and bitterness I felt towards him from around the time of the "Birmingham Bottle Job" onwards, or maybe earlier, starts to resurface...

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:26 pm
Time has just about managed to make me grateful for the good times again, but whenever his face appears, especially in and around the club, as a guest of whoever, the rage and bitterness I felt towards him from around the time of the "Birmingham Bottle Job" onwards, or maybe earlier, starts to resurface...
I came to despise him so much, that the last 12 years always completely overshadows the early years.

His hubristic, selfish, deceitful reign, treating the club as his own fiefdom (and being allowed to do so by a weak as piss board), set our club back for years. He didn't give a damn, it was all about him and the supporters were nothing but an irritation to him. The old fucker is a classic sociopath.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:35 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
I came to despise him so much, that the last 12 years always completely overshadows the early years.

His hubristic, selfish, deceitful reign, treating the club as his own fiefdom (and being allowed to do so by a weak as piss board), set our club back for years. He didn't give a damn, it was all about him and the supporters were nothing but an irritation to him. The old fucker is a classic sociopath.
Completely agree. I said when he went that his last 10 years did more damage than he did good in the first 12. It was unforgivable that he couldn't move with the times and the signs were there from Maureen's appointment onwards. We allowed the Scum the Mickeys and fucking Leicester to overtake us in his later years - none of them having any financial advantage over us whatsoever. Its taken hundreds of millions and six long years to get us back to the top 4 with the shit he left behind. Unai took the flak but I still say it was nothing short of remarkable in his first season to get Wenger's dad's army and hotchpotch of limpdicks anywhere near the top 4.

The man showed no humility and left us fucked...so fuck him

The only way I deal with it now is to laugh it all off but whenever someone suggests he was harshly treated or should have had a job at the club for life, I want to instantly punch their lights out :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:22 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:35 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:

Completely agree. I said when he went that his last 10 years did more damage than he did good in the first 12. It was unforgivable that he couldn't move with the times and the signs were there from Maureen's appointment onwards. We allowed the Scum the Mickeys and fucking Leicester to overtake us in his later years - none of them having any financial advantage over us whatsoever. Its taken hundreds of millions and six long years to get us back to the top 4 with the shit he left behind. Unai took the flak but I still say it was nothing short of remarkable in his first season to get Wenger's dad's army and hotchpotch of limpdicks anywhere near the top 4.

The man showed no humility and left us fucked...so fuck him

The only way I deal with it now is to laugh it all off but whenever someone suggests he was harshly treated or should have had a job at the club for life, I want to instantly punch their lights out :D

Bang on mate. Exactly how I see it.

As you say, six years out of the CL...qualification for which had been his only limp claim to fame those last few years, despite us all knowing it was only a matter of time before we were properly humiliated each year....is a complete result of his chronic mismanagement. From 2006 onwards, it was just managed decline. Bottom line, the buck stops with the board, because there isn't another club on earth where he would have got away with that last decade. It's why, despite all his fake claims of loyalty and bullshit about being offered the job at Real Madrid, Milan, Barca, or wherever else, he would never have moved. He knew full well that he'd have been lucky to make it to the end of the first season if he was serving up the failing dross that we were having to tolerate. Fraud.