Catching up!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SPUDMASHER

Catching up!

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Well hello my bunch of social misfits. It’s been quite a while (years) since I’ve been a regular on here. For those that don’t know me I am one of the original group of forum members and one of DB10’s taller friends (aren’t we all!).

So, what have I missed apart from Augie moaning continually, DB10 Still thinking he’s funny, Gus dishing out his relationship advice and the newbie’s being given a piece of OneBard’s mind when they talk shite!

A lot of time has passed, along with a pandemic, so I’m guessing we may have lost one or two of the members. Can anyone update me on that? I’ve got a couple of idea’s from looking through the comments today but confirmation would be good.

Hoping to be around a bit more often now as my new work laptop isn’t locked down as tight as a squealing pig in Flash’s cellar, so looking forward to meeting a few more gooners.

OneBardGooner

Re: Catching up!

Post by OneBardGooner »

Welcome Back Spuddy! :D 8) :barscarf:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Thanks mate, hope you’re well :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Welcome back, old son. Bring back the fucking golden age of the forum.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:37 pm
Well hello my bunch of social misfits. It’s been quite a while (years) since I’ve been a regular on here. For those that don’t know me I am one of the original group of forum members and one of DB10’s taller friends (aren’t we all!).

So, what have I missed apart from Augie moaning continually, DB10 Still thinking he’s funny, Gus dishing out his relationship advice and the newbie’s being given a piece of OneBard’s mind when they talk shite!

A lot of time has passed, along with a pandemic, so I’m guessing we may have lost one or two of the members. Can anyone update me on that? I’ve got a couple of idea’s from looking through the comments today but confirmation would be good.

Hoping to be around a bit more often now as my new work laptop isn’t locked down as tight as a squealing pig in Flash’s cellar, so looking forward to meeting a few more gooners.
Welcome back mate. :barscarf:

It's great to hear from my favourite tranny dwarf in the whole wide world! :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:14 pm
SPUDMASHER wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:37 pm

Welcome back mate. :barscarf:

It's great to hear from my favourite tranny dwarf in the whole wide world! :lol: :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

WHAT!? Is Fat Fwank back as well then!? :lol: :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Fwank :lol: :lol:

I’d forgotten about him. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

Since adopting Charlton I heard he's now known as Billy Bunter! :lol: :wink: :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Why on earth would anyone adopt Charlton?

It’s like having a choice to visit the Maldives or The French Riviera and then choosing to go to Dublin! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:30 am
Why on earth would anyone adopt Charlton?

It’s like having a choice to visit the Maldives or The French Riviera and then choosing to go to Dublin! :D
:shock:

Hey what the fuck?!! I'll have you know th- oh, hang on... yeah. :lol: