Kai Havertz

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Kai Havertz

Post by OneBardGooner »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:01 am
Kingralph wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:01 pm
It’s not his fault we spunked £65m on him but it is his fault he is shit at football. The upside to the signing is that I have someone else to hate after Xhaka fucked off
Really? Xhaka has helped Levekusen to top of the Bundesliga. Xhaka was a vastly underrated player. Still gets hate even though its become apparent we are struggling without him.

Om convinced this forums posters base thier opinions on which players they 'like', which players give them 'the feels'.

How can you be so thick to think Xhaka was rubbish?
:shock:

Oh! Dear! Ohhhh! Deary Deary me!

Yeah! Let's Just Leave This One to Uncle Dirty Bastard :wink:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Kingralph wrote:
It’s not his fault we spunked £65m on him but it is his fault he is shit at football. The upside to the signing is that I have someone else to hate after Xhaka fucked off
Really? Xhaka has helped Levekusen to top of the Bundesliga. Xhaka was a vastly underrated player. Still gets hate even though its become apparent we are struggling without him.

Om convinced this forums posters base thier opinions on which players they 'like', which players give them 'the feels'.

:lol: :lol:

He was fucking rubbish. An absolute fucking liability.

You go on about how we are missing him now. How many other title challenges did he help us with?

I suppose it wasn't him that fucked up our title charge either.

The first 20 seconds sums him up

https://youtu.be/tTEuZywZ5kM?si=gR9QeI8VkqxVNhH5

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Kingralph wrote:
That’s akin to saying Yaya Sanogo helped us to the FA Cup win in 2014 😂😂

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:00 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

You go on about how we are missing him now. How many other title challenges did he help us with?

Wow! That is remarkable marking by Clive! I see he has actually improved and didn't head it in himself!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

:coffeespit:

Jesus Christ mate you literally know nothing about football don't you? :shock:

You are pretty well known on here for posting mostly shit but sweet fuck you have completely outdone yourself here. I'm fucking embarrassed for you! :oops: :lol:

Quick one to one lesson for you here: Lobotomy Clive was the single worst fucking braindead useless fucking bullshitter inbred vegetable pretend footballer to ever stain our glorious Jersey. Ever. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:19 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Kingralph wrote:
That’s akin to saying Yaya Sanogo helped us to the FA Cup win in 2014 😂😂

Superb. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:00 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just look at the fucking state of Lobotomy Clive in that clip, wandering around, no idea about positioning or tracking the runner. Just a complete fucking walking swollen prostate. I wonder which junior player he tried to blame that on, the spineless fucking cowardly cùnt. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

:coffeespit: :oops: :coffeespit: :oops: :coffeespit: :oops:

So that's what an aneurysm looks like in words. :lol: :idea:

Sorry lads, I can't let this one go! Deffo contender for Most Stupid Embarrassing Post of the Decade. :lol: :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:55 am
wilson2.0 wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

Jesus Christ mate you literally know nothing about football don't you? :shock:

You are pretty well known on here for posting mostly shit but sweet fuck you have completely outdone yourself here. I'm fucking embarrassed for you! :oops: :lol:

Quick one to one lesson for you here: Lobotomy Clive was the single worst fucking braindead useless fucking bullshitter inbred vegetable pretend footballer to ever stain our glorious Jersey. Ever. :roll:
Think you nailed it there DB

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

absolutely hate that gangly useless tosser from the chav scum....havertz

dont worry hes not going to get any better...just like that waster willain didnt either

No more chav scum rejects in our club please

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:16 pm
absolutely hate that gangly useless tosser from the chav scum....havertz

dont worry hes not going to get any better...just like that waster willain didnt either

No more chav scum rejects in our club please
Let it Go Red, Let it GO!!!! It'll do you no good mate, the useless Vadge is (sadly) going Nowhere.... We've just got to get used to playing with 10 men and a poor version of a Stick Insect. :cry: :banghead:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

The worst transfer in football history. £65m and a reported 300k a week! Can’t think of any worse pound for pound transfers. He just doesn’t bring anything to the team and has disturbed the more balanced formation and line up from last season. Useless!

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

goonertux wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:10 pm
The worst transfer in football history. £65m and a reported 300k a week! Can’t think of any worse pound for pound transfers. He just doesn’t bring anything to the team and has disturbed the more balanced formation and line up from last season. Useless!
Whoever authorised this should be fucking sacked.
The incompetence is staggering. And its not just this signing. How much other shite have we wasted money on over the years?
It's almost like there is no accountability.... :roll:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Wankera like le Grove crap on about duels and him being monster...but is that what we signed an attacking player to be. No assists. Few goals, gets in th way, slows it down, plays cowardly passes. All for 65m and 300k when chavs would have sent him back to bundelisga for 20m....stupidest deal I history all cos of artetas ego at 'rescuing him'.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:28 pm
Wankera like le Grove crap on about duels and him being monster...but is that what we signed an attacking player to be. No assists. Few goals, gets in th way, slows it down, plays cowardly passes. All for 65m and 300k when chavs would have sent him back to bundelisga for 20m....stupidest deal I history all cos of artetas ego at 'rescuing him'.
yes agreed think you can explain that signing as being totally down to artetas ego