West Ham murdering filth A Carabao cup 4th round Weds Nov 1st KO 730pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

West Ham murdering filth A Carabao cup 4th round Weds Nov 1st KO 730pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after today's stroll against the whippet shaggers it's this shower of absolute bellends at theirs.Fuck knows what team El beige will pick but I hope it's a team that can progress as these are a filthy shower of arseholes.

BobbyPires7

Re: West Ham murdering filth A Carabao cup 4th round Weds Nov 1st KO 730pm

Post by BobbyPires7 »

We’ll put out a shell side without Rice. And we’ll lose.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

My hatred for these murdering mongrels is only surpassed by my hatred of the scum. :censored:

We'll put out the reserves and kids and get beaten, which sickens me, because I love the cups, even this shit one!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Last season we wen4 out of everything early doors, celebrated by some as being "good for our league campaign", which as usual proved itself to be utter nonsense

Winning breeds winning and we haven't won a PL for 20 years. When/if we get back to that we can start picking and choosing our cups. Until then you go at everything

Let's hope Ramsdale comes in and plays like he did at Brentford and heaps more pressure on Legohead and Almunia MKII, and book a slot in the next round

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Exactly lets go for it.....reckon we will get through

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It's odds on that Arteta will select the non-regular players. Especially with the up n coming game against the Fat Bellied Misogynist Beheaders..

I expect to see a line-up along the lines of:

Rambo (who for me is the better of our 3 Keepers)
Cedric - Tomi - Kiwior - Zinchenko(?)

Vieira - Jorginho - Elneny - ESR

Nelson - Nketiah - Trossard

Still (hopefully) good enough to do a job on the mock-cockneys. Thing is should he play Rice there are one or two of his ex-team players who will try and 'leave their mark' on him for moving to a Bigger & Better club.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:18 pm
It's odds on that Arteta will select the non-regular players. Especially with the up n coming game against the Fat Bellied Misogynist Beheaders..

Still (hopefully) good enough to do a job on the mock-cockneys. Thing is should he play Rice there are one or two of his ex-team players who will try and 'leave their mark' on him for moving to a Bigger & Better club.
Playing 443 should give us a better chance :rubchin: :D though Cedric(how in the fuck is that fartbox still on the books) means we would still be playing with 11 :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:32 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:18 pm

Playing 443 should give us a better chance :rubchin: :D though Cedric(how in the fuck is that fartbox still on the books) means we would still be playing with 11 :lol:
Oops! :lol: :oops: :-P For some reason I was thinking that Havertz might be in th Eline-up which automatically places us a Player Down.... :-P :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Hope we do this lot. Can't be bothered with another media shammers 'cup run' love-in. The moment they get past the first round of anything we have to put up with the "is this their year" bollox. Like the scum but slightly more likely than them. Hope we do them 3-0.

Midz

Post by Midz »

This will be a hard one as they'll play pretty much their strongest 11. I wonder if Rice will play.

Hope we win whoever plays.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yet again Arteta talking wengeresque Bollocks:

BBC:

"Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta on whether Declan Rice will get a good reception on his return to West Ham: "I would say so, I hope so. Every time you hear him talk about West Ham and what they did for him and everybody at the club, he cannot talk any higher of them, so hopefully they will be the same way towards him."

He added: "It will be his first time back at his old club and a beautiful moment for him I think.

"I think it is beautiful [returning to your old club]. I had a chance to do it a few times and then you really see what they think of you and what you left at the club.

"It is a really good way to measure your experience and your reality within the reality of people that share moments with you."

I mean WTF is he on about. Unless it was not of their doing any player returning to his previous / old club should get Dogs Abuse.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🗣️ “I think he will be out for weeks. I don’t know how long. It’s a big concern because when Thomas is fit and available we see the results and impact he has on the team.”

Mikel Arteta says Thomas Partey’s fitness is a concern. 🇬🇭🤕

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:24 am

Mikel Arteta says Thomas Partey’s ability's a concern. 🇬🇭🤕
I corrected that for you. :D

augie

Post by augie »

El Basque is saying that he expects rice to play - I really dont see the point in having a squad if he isnt going to give them any starts :? I understand the want to win mindset but somewhere along the lines we are gonna need these players to come in and do a job, and it will be a hell of a lot easier if they have some match sharpness/fitness in their legs. The stupid c.unt keeps buying players every transfer window and by and large starts the same group for league and cup, and then we wonder why we get as many injuries as we do :roll:

RJG23

Post by RJG23 »

Considering the strength currently on show at the top of the league, I can see them taking this competition slightly more serious than usual as a chance to at least get some sort of silverware. Still expect a lot of changes though