Stupid teeth away at end of season

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nick Nack

Re: Stupid teeth away at end of season

Post by Nick Nack »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:41 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:19 pm
SE12red wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:41 pm
So the agenda has been agreed that the Victims will win the league this season and Klopp will depart into a glorious sunset.
PGMOL will have strict instructions to give pens every time a Liverpool players goes down in the box and VAR will favour them for any incident that is referred.
Every pundit and commentator will be worshipping him at the altar. The statue of a bearded c**t beating his chest has already been cast in gold.
Makes you puke 🤮
Not much to add, except it's all about him, the narcissistic twat. He could have waited until end of season, but no he has to have his moment in the spotlight. :censored:
Other than murdering Juventus supporters, making everything about themselves, is the most bindipper thing possible.
Just turned on the telly box and see Sly already have a Stupid Teeth special :shock: :oops: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nick Nack wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:03 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
SE12red wrote:
So the agenda has been agreed that the Victims will win the league this season and Klopp will depart into a glorious sunset.
PGMOL will have strict instructions to give pens every time a Liverpool players goes down in the box and VAR will favour them for any incident that is referred.
Every pundit and commentator will be worshipping him at the altar. The statue of a bearded c**t beating his chest has already been cast in gold.
Makes you puke 🤮
Not much to add, except it's all about him, the narcissistic twat. He could have waited until end of season, but no he has to have his moment in the spotlight. :censored:
Other than murdering Juventus supporters, making everything about themselves, is the most bindipper thing possible.
Just turned on the telly box and see Sly already have a Stupid Teeth special :shock: :oops: :banghead:
Just announced there's a Candle-Lit Vigil outside their toilet tonight... FFS! :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:20 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
Nick Nack wrote:
SE12red wrote:
Makes you puke 🤮
Just announced there's a Candle-Lit Vigil outside their toilet tonight... FFS! :banghead:
They'll be refusing to play on this date from now on.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:20 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
Nick Nack wrote:
SE12red wrote:
Makes you puke 🤮
Look on the bright side, at least there will be plenty of houses to break into :mrgreen:

John F

Post by John F »

He is going back to play drums with his former band. https://youtu.be/XMl6HnhFFIA?si=l0ju2-X6fnaFCxbN

Midz

Post by Midz »

I actually quite like old stupid teeth.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:24 pm
He is going back to play drums with his former band. https://youtu.be/XMl6HnhFFIA?si=l0ju2-X6fnaFCxbN
:lol: :high5: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:23 pm
I actually quite like old stupid teeth.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:37 pm
Bob Bayliss wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:54 pm
If Wenger had gone at the equivalent stage - ie after the 2006 Champions' League Final when he had done consistently well over 9 years in charge - he would have deserved to be remembered as an Arsenal legend. Instead he dragged us down with him for 12 more years and deserves to be remembered mainly as a self-serving fool.

Respect to Klopp - stupid teeth and all - for having the sense to go when people wonder "why go now?" rather than waiting until they ask "why on earth didn't you go years ago?".
Indeed Bob, sadly he stayed several years too long - even resisting the chance to go out on a high after the cup final v Hull in 2014.

If you can’t win a Champions League with Henry, Pires, Campbell, Bergkamp, et al it ain’t ever going to happen
Agreed fully. A shame it went like it did because of his ego.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Nack wrote:
SE12red wrote:
Makes you puke 🤮
Was about to post all of the above so thanks there boys! :lol:

But yep so typical that Football Bono has to put himself before his club guaranteeing the entire rest of the season is a fucking puke inducing love in with the Stupid Toothed cùnt.

Possibly the most over rated manager in history. Lost track of how many cup finals he bottled (was it 7 or 8 or something mental like that?) and has lived off a shit CL win in a relatively weak year and a VAR-assisted COVID rule changed title after spending 500 to 700 million.... :roll: :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

After the usual inquiry to see if Maggie Thatcher and The Sun newspaper somehow forced him out, a series of candle lit vigils (because that is the only thing scousers are good at and are willing to put some energy and effort into) they'll probably cap the most tedious vomit inducing media love-in in history by fucking changing the name of their library stand to the fucking Klopp End.... :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I hope Spit theScouse (or "Caaarraggghhhh" as he's known to soccer fanboy arseholes) is taking it well, or some poor child will be getting spat on. :(

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Call me cynical but I think he's been fucked off by the owners. He says it was during a meeting with the top boys about transfer targets and where they're going next season that he decided it is time to go??
More like he said I want him, him and him and the CEO or whoever has said, no chance, we're not going to be putting that money in, you can spend a 3rd of that...... Big argument, out come the teeth and he says 'if you don't support me in the transfer market, I'm off' and they said 'Ok, we accept your resignation'......
That's how I think it went!! :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:55 am
Call me cynical but I think he's been fucked off by the owners. He says it was during a meeting with the top boys about transfer targets and where they're going next season that he decided it is time to go??
More like he said I want him, him and him and the CEO or whoever has said, no chance, we're not going to be putting that money in, you can spend a 3rd of that...... Big argument, out come the teeth and he says 'if you don't support me in the transfer market, I'm off' and they said 'Ok, we accept your resignation'......
That's how I think it went!! :barscarf:
You might be on to something there. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that has something to do with it because they've spent a fucking fortune on building work over the last few years and have missed out on Champions League revenue this year. It could also be that he's had enough of living in that absolutely shithole of a place.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68106586

Poll on the BBC website for next manager if anyone feels like voting for Gerrard :lol: :evil: :evil: