THE Arsenal v Bayern BumBoys 9th/10th April 2024

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: THE Arsenal v Bayern BumBoys 9th/10th April 2024

Post by rodders999 »

13 points behind Leverkusen now, dear old Granit making shit of ‘Arry 8)

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:48 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:38 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:50 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:33 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:55 pm

:lol:

Just be thankful you didn't get raped by the locals! :lol: :wink: :wink:

But yeah, have to admit even as Dub, the West of Oireland is brilliant. Mostly lovely people and beautiful countryside. You should try get over to Donegal if you can mate. Wild unspoiled beaches and mountains. Just stunning over there.

True what you say about the beaches and the wild beauty of the West of Ireland DB. When we were in Killarney we drive to the Dingle peninsula which has the fantastic Inch beach with a backdrop of sand dunes. Locals told us where to go to find the school house that they used in Ryan’s Daughter, which is in the middle of nowhere on a cliff ever overlooking the Atlantic. It was in disrepair, but is apparently a terrible state now.
Anyway, crossed the Shannon into Clare and went to the Cliffs of Moher. Only time I’ve ever seen puffins. Anyway, although it’s almost 40 years ago, I could tell you a lot of story about that couple of weeks in Ireland, but don’t want to bore you all rigid.
Wish you’d thought of that before you posted bloody Judith Chalmers :roll: :blah: :lol:

Don’t give me all that Stuart, I know you love my travelogs. :lol: :wink:
I’m a big fan of Italy too Retro. - Sorrento , with obligatory trip to Capri :wink: and Pompei and Herculaneum with a walk up Vesuvius 🌋 thrown in for good measure, also Venice, Rome, and Genoa ( after seeing Arsenal v Torino ) back in 94, Sardinia is lovely and Sicily has appealed to me too, but not got around to it yet. So thanks for the suggestions 👍🏻🍻
I did Vesuvius as part of a trip a few years ago. If you are up to it you can walk around the rim on a very narrow path and then actually get down to a little ledge inside the crater :shock: :D

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:10 am
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:33 am

True what you say about the beaches and the wild beauty of the West of Ireland DB. When we were in Killarney we drive to the Dingle peninsula which has the fantastic Inch beach with a backdrop of sand dunes. Locals told us where to go to find the school house that they used in Ryan’s Daughter, which is in the middle of nowhere on a cliff ever overlooking the Atlantic. It was in disrepair, but is apparently a terrible state now.
Anyway, crossed the Shannon into Clare and went to the Cliffs of Moher. Only time I’ve ever seen puffins. Anyway, although it’s almost 40 years ago, I could tell you a lot of story about that couple of weeks in Ireland, but don’t want to bore you all rigid.
Wish you’d thought of that before you posted bloody Judith Chalmers :roll: :blah: :lol:

I’m a big fan of Italy too Retro. - Sorrento , with obligatory trip to Capri :wink: and Pompei and Herculaneum with a walk up Vesuvius 🌋 thrown in for good measure, also Venice, Rome, and Genoa ( after seeing Arsenal v Torino ) back in 94, Sardinia is lovely and Sicily has appealed to me too, but not got around to it yet. So thanks for the suggestions 👍🏻🍻
I did Vesuvius as part of a trip a few years ago. If you are up to it you can walk around the rim on a very narrow path and then actually get down to a little ledge inside the crater :shock: :D
Sounds like what db and obg get up to on a Friday night...oh we are not talking euphemisms here...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:58 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:10 am
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:

Sounds like what db and obg get up to on a Friday night...oh we are not talking euphemisms here...
Oi! Ya Fat Cock Pussy Fuck Off! :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bayern were 2 nil up at HT today and lost 3-2. Now 16 points behind Leverkusen - the crayon muncher effect :coffeespit:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:08 pm
Bayern were 2 nil up at HT today and lost 3-2. Now 16 points behind Leverkusen - the crayon muncher effect :coffeespit:

this is him as a child. :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m probably being harsh on the fucker because I think he’s gotten 32 league goals so far but when was the last time Bayern didn’t win the league (never mind how far you’d have to go back to see them being 16 points behind the leaders).

No doubt he scores against us too :oops:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:14 pm

I’m probably being harsh on the fucker because I think he’s gotten 32 league goals so far but when was the last time Bayern didn’t win the league (never mind how far you’d have to go back to see them being 16 points behind the leaders).

It’s about 11 titles on the trot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was about as sure fire thing as anything and yet ……

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

No way Jesus should start this.

Martinelli/Trossard for me.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Worried he's starting to integrate Zinchenko back into the side, which especially as Kiwior hasn't put a foot wrong is the one thing which may cost us in the run in

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:14 pm

You can take the boy outa tottnumb but you cannot take tottnumb outa the boy. :lol:

Viv Andersons Tache

Post by Viv Andersons Tache »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:17 pm
Worried he's starting to integrate Zinchenko back into the side, which especially as Kiwior hasn't put a foot wrong is the one thing which may cost us in the run in
No way Zinchenko starts, zero chance of that. Put your mind at rest

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Win the home leg :barscarf:

Go over there and do just we did to City, defend, suffocate them, get the killer goal on the break

Easy peasey lemon squeezy :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:27 pm
Win the home leg :barscarf:

Go over there and do just we did to City, defend, suffocate them, get the killer goal on the break

Easy peasey lemon squeezy :barscarf:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:17 pm
He was poor yesterday at Brighton....dont rate him at all