WOT DO YOU DO?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner Whitey

Post by Gooner Whitey »

Im just finishing a course at college in Bristol and been accepted to London Met Uni (north campus) to study computer networking so will unfortunetly be living in halls a 5 minute walk from the Emirates.....dam what a shame that will be :) lol, shame i'm 10 000 or so on the season ticket waiting list and five thousand off of silver membership though :(

CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

When i left school i enjoyed working with my hands more than my head (ooh errr) so went into carpentry. I didnt exactly enjoy working in the pissing rain with 70mph winds so i turned my attention to bench joinery, a nice indoor jobby. This was making hardwood conservatories for very rich/famous people. (If you think this is boring, be sure to read on) Unfortunately, when the war on terror started, the rich people stopped spending, so as a small company we had to look down another route. This is where myself and one other guy started designing and producing Bondage/Fetish furniture. Everything from spanking kennels to medievel torture racks. That was bloody good fun. I ended up leaving as the boss was a c**t and took a job through an agency as a machine operator at a credit/debit card firm. After 2 years i have worked my way up and now i work as a IT Support Engineer for one of the biggest digital security companies in the world.... And all at the grand old age of 22!!..Not bad.

Obviously, ideal job would be Arsenal Striker, and being 22 and completely un-known i may well be in with a shout!!!

;o)

Craig

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Admin clerk ...filing, paperwork etc.