THE CHELSKI CONSPIRACY - FINAL THOUGHTS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rolypoly

THE CHELSKI CONSPIRACY - FINAL THOUGHTS

Post by rolypoly »

i`ve now convinced myself that tomorrow night is definitely a fix the only nagging doubt being that that muppets have been so corrupt for so long - did you notice they had their two favourite refs for last two league games just in case - and so good at it just maybe they can outwit mr a but very very unlikely.

given all the circumstantial evidence eg chelski having easiest ride ever to final, just wondering how many of you are convinced that this has been an honestly run competition, that moscow was chosen for fair and honest reasons, and that no possibility whatsoever of any fix or any kind of corruption to help mr a get his wish.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I AM ABSOLUTELY 110% CONVINCED THAT THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY

Having said that, I do think the little fuckers will win tomorrow. I don't know what I'm more gutted about, them being the first London club to win it or Cashley crunthole getting a winners medal. :evil: :evil:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Given that you yourself said the evidence is CIRCUMSTATIONAL..........

How the hell can it be classed a fix?

:roll:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

FINAL THOUGHTS

youre a fool roly mate :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Oh no he's off again!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

GE|2|2Y

Post by GE|2|2Y »

Roly..i understand where ur comin from..being labeled a conspiracy nut myself..i dont think there is a conspiracy here for the chavs to win it..to rig a match itself would be too difficult never mind a whole tournament..the most popular football tournament in the world..the most watched final all year..the money involved..its no possible..

Believe it or not..it would be much easier to knock down 2 buildings on TV than it would be to rig a champions league final and the run up matches to the final..

Maybe they did indeed have the rub of the "green" in the draw that was announced before it happened if ya know what i mean..but i dont think over all its a conspiracy..but bring me some of ur findings and id gladly study and look at em..it is my thing..

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

I still think Man Utd are going to win and Roly, how much did you bet on Chelsea winning?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

khalid_red wrote:I still think Man Utd are going to win and Roly, how much did you bet on Chelsea winning?
Yes tell us before the event this time Roly!!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

flash gunner wrote:
khalid_red wrote:I still think Man Utd are going to win and Roly, how much did you bet on Chelsea winning?
Yes tell us before the event this time Roly!!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Exactly :!: If Chelsea wins, he'll tell us it was 50k :roll: :lol:

Graham Wilkinson

Post by Graham Wilkinson »

And why not scan your betting slip and post it on the forum? That way no one could doubt the truth of what you are claiming.

Or are you going to give us some story that you'd like to but it might upset your wife or it would be a breach of trust etc? I hope not. This would be the perfect opportunity for you to prove the doubters wrong.

Ball's in your court, Roly!

Magic Merse
Location: Stanford-le-hope, home of the world famous Dougie from McFly

Post by Magic Merse »

Better Still, Why dont you send us all a crate of beer with a "i told you so" post it note stuck to the side.

My address is

49 Not Gunner Happen
Pigs Flying Past
Never Never Land
SS17 URAMUG

demzy

Post by demzy »

The referee for the game is Lubos Michel. In the two games he has refereed chelsea, they have lost both; in the three games he has refereed man utd, they have won all three.

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

flash;khalid

not bet a penny and wont do so.

quit while ahead and unlike chelski getting to moscow, chelski winning ain`t an absolute cert

why is lethal prodigy calling me a fool . i made £55,000 by being a fool or backing my absolute conviction.

GE etc-can t you give yourself an easier name.

do`t remember seeing any posting by you on my original thread but at least you are being rational in your thought process unlike some others.

however . answer this as nobody else did on main thread. we all now know when wimbledon home game to arsenal called off due to floodlight failure 5 secs into 2ndhalf it was a fix;a betting scam.

that was a live game on tv potentially very important but it happened before millions of eyes.

you would have used the same argument - not possible because etc etc; if i said at time it was a betting scam likes of lethal prodigy would have said i was a fool.

the most successful conspiracies are unbelievable. mr a is a genius despicable but a genius.

who was sitting two rows behind the new russian president at his inaugaration - mr a. mr a is where he is for very reason he has been underestimated. and how many people needed-not many a few uefa officials, a couple of relatively poorly paid refs and maybe a couple of players esp those coming towards end of career -enter past his best scorer of last min own goal.

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

i dont think anyone believes you really made all that money

:roll:

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

GW

how do i say this without upsetting you - i dont care whether you believe me or not.

one thing you cannot accuse me of and that is even for a moment conceding the possibility of chelski not getting to moscow.

magic merse - you must be oblivious to the litany of sporting corruption incidents and fixes.

send you lot beer. are you mad. given that most of you are self confessed lager louts bollocks if i would compromise my principles either buying a crate of crap lager or waste my money on buying a crate of quality real ale which would be entirely wasted on a bunch of naive disbelieving xxxxxxxx who have no appreciation for the finer things in life