Colorado Arsenal - Highbury Spy

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
shu

Colorado Arsenal - Highbury Spy

Post by shu »

Have a look on arsenal.com today (thurs 11th) , in the middle menu section there is a link advising us of the latest result by bloody Colorado Rapids !!!!!!!!!!!! You know what is coming next don't you ?

Anyway , you know how that pillock the Highbury Spy refuses to call the ground Emirates. If Stan Kranky takes over he may well rename the ground and just to let you know that the Rapids play at their new ground and it is called Dick's sporting Goods Park , what a classic !!!!!!!!!!!!!! go on look it up , it is 100% genuine and on arsenal.com

:D

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

The goddamn problem with Arsenal Rapids this semester is that they've lost some of their most experienced defensive linesmen and some of their offense have taken an early vacation!

PS at least they won the first competitive match at their new ground....

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

Yea but I bet they can get a score from outside the PK Zone! :lol:

proudtosaythatname

Post by proudtosaythatname »

especially Dick!

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

It has to be the 'Asdabowl' - I am sure there is a buyout clause in the naming rights deal if there is a change of ownership. normal business practice i'm led to believe. well it won't affect me, as i will continue to call it Ashburton or Ashburton Grove.

Dicko

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=news&article=

Post by Dicko »

We have partner clubs in Vietnam and Thailand :?: Since when :?:

Arsenal Analysis

Post by Arsenal Analysis »

The sale of Arsenal looks imminent and Kroenke has a reputation for splashing money on transfers.