No surpise here then!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Tallest gooner

No surpise here then!!!

Post by Tallest gooner »

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 26,00.html

What a joke! He really has turned into the new arsenal sick note, how long b4 we cash in on him b4 he walks out 4 free????

REB

Post by REB »

still a class player so hopefully when he comes back he will be injury free

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Sell him, get him off the payroll so we can buy somebody else that can actually play.

Regarding your username. Where you the person that used to stand in front of me on the north bank? Whoever it was was the tallest fucker in London :x :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I don't really consider him as a footballer anymore....more a mascot :roll:

He was injury prone for the 2-3 years before he joined us, nand he's been injury prone for the 2 years he's been with us.....so why would the future be any different?
- we need to replace him, and if he's ever fit again, then that's just an added bonus.

Don't get me wrong, its not his fault...its just bad luck, but injuries to players like him have held us back for the last couple of years, and it can't be used as an excuse again...we've been warned!
Last edited by g88ner on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tallest gooner

Post by Tallest gooner »

i would like 2 agree mate but can u see that happening???? in my view i see him as replaceable simply on his fittness and apps record.

Tallest gooner

Post by Tallest gooner »

regarding my name no not me at the north bank used 2 have my old man behind me. but im 6'10 so if any other gooners out there who can do better let me no. :barscarf:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Tallest gooner wrote:regarding my name no not me at the north bank used 2 have my old man behind me. but im 6'10 so if any other gooners out there who can do better let me no. :barscarf:
Can you play in goal?

Is your real name Meadowlark Lemon?

:lol:

Tallest gooner

Post by Tallest gooner »

yeh can play in goal but 2 b honest i cud prob do better job than senderos at centre half if kolo or willy g get injured. lol 8)

NBM

Post by NBM »

I think "Rosicky actually fit enough to feature in a game" would be more of a story these days..... :banghead:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

It is not a joke.

Not Rosicky's fault, and must be frustrating for him not to play.

As a club we must stick by him until he gets fit.

The tallest Gooner that I am aware of is you, Luol Deng is 6ft 9.

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

So the tongue-in-cheek joke about Eduardo returning before Rosicky seems to come true :oops: :lol:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

NBM wrote:I think "Rosicky actually fit enough to feature in a game" would be more of a story these days..... :banghead:
HEAR BLOO**Y HEAR become a totalwaste of cash.. :banghead: