Alex Hleb - You Twat

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Lethal

Alex Hleb - You Twat

Post by Lethal »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... 392828.ece

He really is a arrogant self loving *word censored* :banghead:

FUCK OFF HLEB I HOPE YOURE CAREER GOES DOWN THE SHITTER :twisted:

RaM

Post by RaM »

:banghead:

Guess he won't be coming back for next season then....

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

WHAT A CRUNT!! :banghead: I can't believe he would have the nerve to come out and talk like that! Is he talking about the CESC that led the premiership in assists?? I HOPE HE FCUKS OFF AND NEVER MAKES 1ST TEAM FOOTBALL EVER AGAIN!! :banghead:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

He said: “When we get scoring opportunities, Fabregas is much more selfish than me.

“Given a chance to shoot, he always goes for it — unlike me.â€

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Bad Hleb, bad

Pity his Arsenal time has to end so bitterly, still think he was a fantastic player for us but those comments were disgraceful. Odd thought that he would take a shot at Cesc

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

Magic Hat wrote:Bad Hleb, bad

Pity his Arsenal time has to end so bitterly, still think he was a fantastic player for us but those comments were disgraceful. Odd thought that he would take a shot at Cesc

Were they not that good of mates like everyone made them seem as?? Just makes me sick to my stomach!

OT02

Post by OT02 »

gusher311 wrote:

Were they not that good of mates like everyone made them seem as?? Just makes me sick to my stomach!

Thats what I thought. I'll take the article with a pinch of salt i think.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

He has been making sly digs since he joined.

As soon as he turned up he was moaning that he wasn't given 7 shirt as promised because Bobby decided to stay for another season. He said he should have the shirt and Pires should relinquish it as he was the future and Pires was the past!

Arsehole!

:evil:

REB

Post by REB »

not good alex and the sooner you FUCK OFF the better :twisted:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

OT02 wrote:
gusher311 wrote:

Thats what I thought. I'll take the article with a pinch of salt i think.
He seems to be Fabregas' best mate from what he says on his own website, naming him the player of Euro 2008.

Would like to know from where the original interview is.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Why do some players feel the need to burn bridges just to get a move. Hleb is a dick to say the things he has. All he needed to do was ask for a move, negotiate one and go! We would all have been quite happy and wished him well wherever he ended up. I just don't get it :roll: :roll:
Instead he has pissed off the club, players and supporters and caused a lot of needless bad feeling toward himself. Fucking defies belief how some people behave sometimes. :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

[quote="gus ceasar is a legend"]He said: “When we get scoring opportunities, Fabregas is much more selfish than me.

“Given a chance to shoot, he always goes for it — unlike me.â€

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

hang on ladies and gents....its in the sun so must be very true indeed.....lets wait to hear it from the mans mouth himself!!!!!

:banghead:

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

I was fuming when first read that but how can you be so easily led by the sun?

The quote says he is more selfish, if he sees the goal he'll shoot. You have no idea of the context in which that was said!! It could have been a self Criticism!!

When asked who he admired most at Arsenal Alexander Hleb had no hesitation in naming his friend, Cesc Fabregas. "I Love Cesc and I think we compliment each others game well. He is more selfish that I am, if he sees the goal he'll have a shot whereas shooting isn't my forte. I prefer to try and link up play whenever i can and I think the two contrasting styles is what makes us play well together"

Or

Alexander took a vicious swipe at his team mate

"He is more selfish that I am, if he sees the goal he'll have a shot"
Last edited by Goonanana on Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Goonanana wrote:I was fuming when first read that but how can you be so easily led by the sun?

The quote says he is more selfish, if he sees the goal he'll shoot. You have no idea of the context in which that was said!! It could have been a self Criticism!!

When asked who he admired most at Arsenal Alexander Hleb had no hesitation in naming his friend, Cesc Fabregas. "I Love Cesc and I think we compliment each others game well. He is more selfish that I am, if he sees the goal he'll have a shot whereas shooting isn't my forte. I prefer to try and link up play whenever i can and I think the two contrasting styles is what makes us play well together"

Or

Alexander took a vicious swipe at his team mate

"He is more selfish that I am, if he sees the goal he'll have a shot whereas shooting"

Methinks