Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 12:03 pm
Still possible to catch Spurs for 7th so I will be watching for that .
I'll watch just because I'm still addicted to Arsenal enough to watch, and because we could still technically piss on sperz, and because if we miraculously win I'll enjoy watching old Pint of Wine squirming and taking a step closer to relegation. :D

SteveO 35

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by SteveO 35 »

I've got a wardrobe and desk to put together for my son's bedroom so nice to use this two hour window

I certainly won't waste a second watching this c.unt pick the same old wankers playing turgid football - especially as we've got him next season too

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 2:03 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
I'll watch just because I'm still addicted to Arsenal enough to watch, and because we could still technically piss on sperz, and because if we miraculously win I'll enjoy watching old Pint of Wine squirming and taking a step closer to relegation. :D
I'll watch too just can't help myself, now 10 mins into the 2nd half last night I did actually switch channels.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I cant see us winning another game this season!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Nothing to play for, so let's see some of the young players get some game time.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 5:27 pm
Nothing to play for, so let's see some of the young players get some game time.
You'd think Balogun, Azeez, Martinelli and a couple of others would feature wouldn't you.......but I'll tell you the changes for this game in advance

Elneny & Ceballos will be back in midfield. Nketiah & Willian will play too. And what will we learn about any of them - that they're all as fucking shit as they have been every other time he's played the useless c.unts.

Chambers and Mat Ryan will get games too and the pair of them could be like a modern day Cafu and Banks, and they'll still make way for Bellerin and Butter Wrists for the next game

Still can't believe this c.unt is our manager. The injustice kills me every day

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

It’s abundantly clear why the squad can’t be arsed. Put yourself in their shoes. Say you are Saka. Or you are one of the better pros. If you consistently watch shit like Xhaka making fuck ups. And you see the likes of Bellerin and Leno getting picked despite shit displays. It would make you think why the fuck am I trying? When the good guys are also then giving up then you have a major problem. We’ve all been there in teams at work where you are busting a gut and getting no credit but the team arselickers are making cock up after cock up but come year end are given pay rises and all the plaudits.

Arteta has blown this squad apart. Fucked it well and truly.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Just as depressing as those years and years of matches in March, April and May under Wanker where we had nothing to play for and would either draw 0-0 against some fucking dross like Blackburn or beat equal dross like Fulham or Middlesbrough 5-0 or something and everyone would start shouting about contract extensions or ''proving the doubters wrong.'' In 15 years at the ground, the ratio of meaningless fixtures to important ones is about 20:1

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Can't wait...the lads will be up for this one....they have too much pride to finish below Leeds. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 2:38 pm
I've got a wardrobe and desk to put together for my son's bedroom so nice to use this two hour window

I certainly won't waste a second watching this c.unt pick the same old wankers playing turgid football - especially as we've got him next season too
What about the Witch and the Lion? :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 2:03 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

My soul reason for watching... unless that giantic jigsaw puzzle I ordered from PuzzlesR-Us arrives in time. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'd like to see Martinelli, Balogun and Azeez start, BUT that would be admitting just how Fuckin' WRONG the cuntt was and is....

NO doubt he'll start with the searing talents of willian and Elinny to master the mid-field with spinningTop CellabosPrickCunt running circles around himself :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

FuckOFF ArtetaYou FRAUD. :box:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

A midfield of Ceballos, Elneny and the Nippy Denilson, we’ll break the PL record of most 10 yard passes in a match (Elneny’s going backwards of course). It’s going to be a cracking 1-1 draw, remember lads, trust the process, it’s just Covid holding us back!! :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

i think il wash my hair

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 6:54 pm
It’s abundantly clear why the squad can’t be arsed. Put yourself in their shoes. Say you are Saka. Or you are one of the better pros. If you consistently watch shit like Xhaka making fuck ups. And you see the likes of Bellerin and Leno getting picked despite shit displays. It would make you think why the fuck am I trying? When the good guys are also then giving up then you have a major problem. We’ve all been there in teams at work where you are busting a gut and getting no credit but the team arselickers are making cock up after cock up but come year end are given pay rises and all the plaudits.

Arteta has blown this squad apart. Fucked it well and truly.
If you are Saka or Tierney you would certainly think fuck it save myself for the Euro's go to the tournament fit & recharged especially Sake take Thursday night just has been overplayed as alongside ESR and Tierney the only three regulars & Martinelli that I would be bothered about keeping. Two go to men at 19 and 20 who,bailed Arteta out of a hole over Xmas would of been three if this comedian had played Martinelli.

Martinelli play him or Balogun through the middle for the rest of the season.

Leno wants to go fine play Ryan anyway, Bellerin used to at least get forward defensive liability but alongside many others has mastered the square, sideways,backward 5-10 yard pass that half the time he gives away. Could type here all day about so many of the poor players we have that Arteta has made worse.

Plus the 28m CB Saliba who he has treated awfully because if he is no better than the crop of CB's we have he must be seriously shit!