Euros / Ingerland Hype

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 8895
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:21 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:14 pm
What is the world coming to when you are no longer allowed tell another player that you f*cked his mother ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... macedonia/

Apparently telling the macedonia player that he fcuked his albanian mother is worthy of a one game ban :roll:
Oh ffs. I've fucked so many peoples mothers.... 8)

I once told an oppo player I fucked his mother. He responded that his mother had just died. Gobshite that I am, I thought he was bluffing and responded "yeah I know, she choked on my cock". :shock:

Now this kind of shit (and worse) would be said every game but the fucker rabbit punched me from the side - and he was wearing a signet ring. A full on 22 man (plus coaches) melee ensued. Lots of suspensions followed. I had a knacker signet welt on the side of my cheek for about three days. :oops:

To my eternal shame it turned out his mother had actually died about a month earlier. Even my own teammates cunted me for that one. :oops:

I did go up to him and apologise before the return fixture but the damage had been done. He gave me a pretty forthright "go fuck yourself" in exchange for my apology. Thankfully my manager left me on the bench for that whole game. :lol:

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

That's real good banter :high5:



When I used to play in a Saturday league there was a local derby the teams from the same area - literally the clubs/social venues were about 500yards away from one another...and there was as usual the mother of all Kick-offs about 5 minutes from time we were winning 1 - Nil...and this cuntt punches me in the back of the head....and I am seeing f'ing stars...anyway the ref stops it and we all separate and when the final whistle went - of course as you'd expect it all started again...I am looking for the cunnt who sneak punched me and he is grappling with our goalie, so I double foot kung-fu drop kick him from the side he goes down and the goalie 6ft+ just falls on him and this cuntt can't move so I rammed my finger up his arse...He SCREAMED... (not with pleasure) the goalie peels off him and says

Aaaah! yer pussy I hardly fuckinn touched you...The cunnt starts "Crying" - as in "Sobbing" :lol: :lol: :lol:


(I should say at this point that there was a pair of shorts - his - between my digit and his orifice) but about 99% of his shorts went up there!:D
Um, err, um, I once shouted "Fucking bollocks" at the ref when he gave a throw in to the other side. Looking back, it would probably have been a bit too much to stick my finger up his arse or mock his potentially dead mother.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51752
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:03 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:21 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:14 pm
What is the world coming to when you are no longer allowed tell another player that you f*cked his mother ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... macedonia/

Apparently telling the macedonia player that he fcuked his albanian mother is worthy of a one game ban :roll:
Oh ffs. I've fucked so many peoples mothers.... 8)

I once told an oppo player I fucked his mother. He responded that his mother had just died. Gobshite that I am, I thought he was bluffing and responded "yeah I know, she choked on my cock". :shock:

Now this kind of shit (and worse) would be said every game but the fucker rabbit punched me from the side - and he was wearing a signet ring. A full on 22 man (plus coaches) melee ensued. Lots of suspensions followed. I had a knacker signet welt on the side of my cheek for about three days. :oops:

To my eternal shame it turned out his mother had actually died about a month earlier. Even my own teammates cunted me for that one. :oops:

I did go up to him and apologise before the return fixture but the damage had been done. He gave me a pretty forthright "go fuck yourself" in exchange for my apology. Thankfully my manager left me on the bench for that whole game. :lol:

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

That's real good banter :high5:



When I used to play in a Saturday league there was a local derby the teams from the same area - literally the clubs/social venues were about 500yards away from one another...and there was as usual the mother of all Kick-offs about 5 minutes from time we were winning 1 - Nil...and this cuntt punches me in the back of the head....and I am seeing f'ing stars...anyway the ref stops it and we all separate and when the final whistle went - of course as you'd expect it all started again...I am looking for the cunnt who sneak punched me and he is grappling with our goalie, so I double foot kung-fu drop kick him from the side he goes down and the goalie 6ft+ just falls on him and this cuntt can't move so I rammed my finger up his arse...He SCREAMED... (not with pleasure) the goalie peels off him and says

Aaaah! yer pussy I hardly fuckinn touched you...The cunnt starts "Crying" - as in "Sobbing" :lol: :lol: :lol:


(I should say at this point that there was a pair of shorts - his - between my digit and his orifice) but about 99% of his shorts went up there!:D
Um, err, um, I once shouted "Fucking bollocks" at the ref when he gave a throw in to the other side. Looking back, it would probably have been a bit too much to stick my finger up his arse or mock his potentially dead mother.
You are just a classier guy Perry. :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51752
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking Monkey Bale with one of the worst dives I've ever seen. :censored: :oops:

Shameful gibbon looking cùnt. :censored: :cussing:

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 31320
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:10 pm
Fucking Monkey Bale with one of the worst dives I've ever seen. :censored: :oops:

Shameful gibbon looking cùnt. :censored: :cussing:

Oi! When he plays for the scum or any other club team - he's MonkeyBoy!...When he plays for Wales he's God's Own Son Gareth!


Felly gwyliwch hi'n iawn! ! :D


Image

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51752
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:10 pm
Fucking Monkey Bale with one of the worst dives I've ever seen. :censored: :oops:

Shameful gibbon looking cùnt. :censored: :cussing:

Oi! When he plays for the scum or any other club team - he's MonkeyBoy!...When he plays for Wales he's God's Own Son Gareth!


Felly gwyliwch hi'n iawn! ! :D


Image
Nope. He's a cùnt, end of. :censored:

When Pikey Keane was playing for Oireland he was still just a scum cùnt to me. :censored:

User avatar
Clummo99
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by Clummo99 »

I'm still getting notifications from this poxy thread even though I haven't posted anything for two days! FFS. Grrrrrrr :evil: :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51752
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:51 pm
I'm still getting notifications from this poxy thread even though I haven't posted anything for two days! FFS. Grrrrrrr :evil: :lol:
Do you see the drop down box with a spanner on it beside "post a reply"? Click in there and see if this topic is ticked to be subscribed to. If it is, untuck it.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51752
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also when you are typing in the text field look down below options and attachments underneath. Untick the "notify me...." box.

User avatar
Clummo99
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by Clummo99 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:04 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:51 pm
I'm still getting notifications from this poxy thread even though I haven't posted anything for two days! FFS. Grrrrrrr :evil: :lol:
Do you see the drop down box with a spanner on it beside "post a reply"? Click in there and see if this topic is ticked to be subscribed to. If it is, untuck it.
Yes I had somehow subscribed. :oops: :oops: :lol:

gooner265
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by gooner265 »

Have to say much as I hate VAR, ut has been so much better used so far in this tournament. Quick decisions , no faffing about with lines , puts the PL to shame , hate that offside rule where you keep the flag down when it's blatant though , load of bollocks.

User avatar
Arsenal Till I Die
Posts: 3449
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: North London

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:14 pm
Have to say much as I hate VAR, ut has been so much better used so far in this tournament. Quick decisions , no faffing about with lines , puts the PL to shame , hate that offside rule where you keep the flag down when it's blatant though , load of bollocks.
It really highlights the ineptitude of the PL officials, doesn't it. VAR seems less of an inconvinence (I still hate it and want it gone, though!) in this tournament than it ever has in the PL.

I don't doubt that corruption plays a huge part in PL officiating, to be honest.

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 9048
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:04 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:51 pm
I'm still getting notifications from this poxy thread even though I haven't posted anything for two days! FFS. Grrrrrrr :evil: :lol:
Do you see the drop down box with a spanner on it beside "post a reply"? Click in there and see if this topic is ticked to be subscribed to. If it is, untuck it.
That's you :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51752
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:08 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:04 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:51 pm
I'm still getting notifications from this poxy thread even though I haven't posted anything for two days! FFS. Grrrrrrr :evil: :lol:
Do you see the drop down box with a spanner on it beside "post a reply"? Click in there and see if this topic is ticked to be subscribed to. If it is, untuck it.
That's you :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Had no idea the famous Dublin word "spanner" was used in Lilliput. The things you learn! :D

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 9048
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:41 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:08 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:04 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:51 pm
I'm still getting notifications from this poxy thread even though I haven't posted anything for two days! FFS. Grrrrrrr :evil: :lol:
Do you see the drop down box with a spanner on it beside "post a reply"? Click in there and see if this topic is ticked to be subscribed to. If it is, untuck it.
That's you :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Had no idea the famous Dublin word "spanner" was used in Lilliput. The things you learn! :D
:lol:

It seems your spell checker is fucked, it's turned Endor into Dublin :? :lol:

wilson2.0
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:36 am

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by wilson2.0 »

I actually think England could do well and reach the final. This team has so much more balance than the England of old. The England team with Rio and Terry at centre half, Gerrard and Lampard in midfield with Rooney upfront just didn't have the dynamic going now matter how intimidating those names were on paper. The golden generation they were called. I for one never rated them and was bemused by England fans confusion as to why they always tumbled at the first serious hurdle.

This England side is much better.

Post Reply