ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
Arsenal Till I Die
Posts: 3563
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: North London

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

.@SportsPeteO on Ramsdale: “From what I’m hearing, it’s the Arsenal goalkeeping coach who is really pushing this deal. He’s put Ramsdale on the top of his list, he wants him in rather than other goalkeeping targets. For that reason, I think this deal will get done.” #afc

Ahhh well, that's alright then! He got it spot on when he pushed for Rúnarsson. :roll:

Rúnarsson, Ryan and Ramsdale - the man has some fetish for the letter R.

User avatar
Clummo99
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Clummo99 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:42 pm
.@SportsPeteO on Ramsdale: “From what I’m hearing, it’s the Arsenal goalkeeping coach who is really pushing this deal. He’s put Ramsdale on the top of his list, he wants him in rather than other goalkeeping targets. For that reason, I think this deal will get done.” #afc

Ahhh well, that's alright then! He got it spot on when he pushed for Rúnarsson. :roll:

Rúnarsson, Ryan and Ramsdale - the man has some fetish for the letter R.
FFS the bloke should have been sacked after the Runarsson debacle. Why would they listen to him again?

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 31855
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:42 pm
.@SportsPeteO on Ramsdale: “From what I’m hearing, it’s the Arsenal goalkeeping coach who is really pushing this deal. He’s put Ramsdale on the top of his list, he wants him in rather than other goalkeeping targets. For that reason, I think this deal will get done.” #afc

Ahhh well, that's alright then! He got it spot on when he pushed for Rúnarsson. :roll:

Rúnarsson, Ryan and Ramsdale - the man has some fetish for the letter R.
R eally ? :D

User avatar
Midz
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:36 pm
Location: Gabba Gabba Hey!!

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Midz »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:42 pm
.@SportsPeteO on Ramsdale: “From what I’m hearing, it’s the Arsenal goalkeeping coach who is really pushing this deal. He’s put Ramsdale on the top of his list, he wants him in rather than other goalkeeping targets. For that reason, I think this deal will get done.” #afc

Ahhh well, that's alright then! He got it spot on when he pushed for Rúnarsson. :roll:

Rúnarsson, Ryan and Ramsdale - the man has some fetish for the letter R.
The man is simply a cRunt!!

User avatar
Midz
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:36 pm
Location: Gabba Gabba Hey!!

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Midz »

oh FFS i just saw this
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... m-brighton

How many fucking parts are there to a medical these days?

Just announce the fucking thing and move on please.

Kingralph
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Kingralph »

Midz wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:59 pm
oh FFS i just saw this
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... m-brighton

How many fucking parts are there to a medical these days?

Just announce the fucking thing and move on please.
I dunno. If I was spending money on signing a player I’d want to make sure he was at least not injured. You know, like we did with Kim Kallstrom….. oh wait… :shock:

gooner265
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by gooner265 »

Have you seen Azeez lately, Jesus he's bulked up, get rid of Eleny and give this guy some games.
https://twitter.com/MiguelAzeez/status/ ... 99879?s=19

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 9122
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Kingralph wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:18 pm
Midz wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:59 pm
oh FFS i just saw this
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... m-brighton

How many fucking parts are there to a medical these days?

Just announce the fucking thing and move on please.
I dunno. If I was spending money on signing a player I’d want to make sure he was at least not injured. You know, like we did with Kim Kallstrom….. oh wait… :shock:

"Have you ever broken your back?"
"Yes."
"Um, more than er, um, once?"
"No."
"Phew. Then we'd really have to do a medical. We'll just do the usual Arsenal one then.Right can you show me your foot?"
"Here it is."
"Fantastic. That's a tip-top physical pass from me then."
"Are you even a doctor?"
"No."

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 52251
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:53 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:42 pm
.@SportsPeteO on Ramsdale: “From what I’m hearing, it’s the Arsenal goalkeeping coach who is really pushing this deal. He’s put Ramsdale on the top of his list, he wants him in rather than other goalkeeping targets. For that reason, I think this deal will get done.” #afc

Ahhh well, that's alright then! He got it spot on when he pushed for Rúnarsson. :roll:

Rúnarsson, Ryan and Ramsdale - the man has some fetish for the letter R.
The man is simply a cRunt!!
:lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 52251
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:32 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:18 pm
Midz wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:59 pm
oh FFS i just saw this
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... m-brighton

How many fucking parts are there to a medical these days?

Just announce the fucking thing and move on please.
I dunno. If I was spending money on signing a player I’d want to make sure he was at least not injured. You know, like we did with Kim Kallstrom….. oh wait… :shock:

"Have you ever broken your back?"
"Yes."
"Um, more than er, um, once?"
"No."
"Phew. Then we'd really have to do a medical. We'll just do the usual Arsenal one then.Right can you show me your foot?"
"Here it is."
"Fantastic. That's a tip-top physical pass from me then."
"Are you even a doctor?"
"No."
I was gonna post a smiley emoticon but then the thought hit me, this probably fucking happened word for word... :|

User avatar
Nos89
Posts: 3893
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Nos89 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:42 pm
.@SportsPeteO on Ramsdale: “From what I’m hearing, it’s the Arsenal goalkeeping coach who is really pushing this deal. He’s put Ramsdale on the top of his list, he wants him in rather than other goalkeeping targets. For that reason, I think this deal will get done.” #afc

Ahhh well, that's alright then! He got it spot on when he pushed for Rúnarsson. :roll:

Rúnarsson, Ryan and Ramsdale - the man has some fetish for the letter R.
I thought we changed our goal keeping coach at the end of last season? Or is he the same guy that came from Brentford?

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 5225
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:02 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:32 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:18 pm
Midz wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:59 pm
oh FFS i just saw this
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... m-brighton

How many fucking parts are there to a medical these days?

Just announce the fucking thing and move on please.
I dunno. If I was spending money on signing a player I’d want to make sure he was at least not injured. You know, like we did with Kim Kallstrom….. oh wait… :shock:

"Have you ever broken your back?"
"Yes."
"Um, more than er, um, once?"
"No."
"Phew. Then we'd really have to do a medical. We'll just do the usual Arsenal one then.Right can you show me your foot?"
"Here it is."
"Fantastic. That's a tip-top physical pass from me then."
"Are you even a doctor?"
"No."
I was gonna post a smiley emoticon but then the thought hit me, this probably fucking happened word for word... :|
Perry is correct up to the last line, it should read:

Are you a Doctor?

'No, I am Arsene Wenger'

User avatar
Clummo99
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Clummo99 »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:14 am
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:42 pm
.@SportsPeteO on Ramsdale: “From what I’m hearing, it’s the Arsenal goalkeeping coach who is really pushing this deal. He’s put Ramsdale on the top of his list, he wants him in rather than other goalkeeping targets. For that reason, I think this deal will get done.” #afc

Ahhh well, that's alright then! He got it spot on when he pushed for Rúnarsson. :roll:

Rúnarsson, Ryan and Ramsdale - the man has some fetish for the letter R.
I thought we changed our goal keeping coach at the end of last season? Or is he the same guy that came from Brentford?
Same bloke, Inaki Cana.

Google his name and you'll see that not all in the garden is rosey.

User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 14413
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 | #Arsenal are preparing to offer Granit Xhaka a new contract this summer after Roma failed to make a suitable bid for the midfielder | @amylawrence71 #AFC

https://t.co/YTJXF4PRWm


:cussing:

User avatar
Arsenal Till I Die
Posts: 3563
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: North London

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:52 am
Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:14 am
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:42 pm
.@SportsPeteO on Ramsdale: “From what I’m hearing, it’s the Arsenal goalkeeping coach who is really pushing this deal. He’s put Ramsdale on the top of his list, he wants him in rather than other goalkeeping targets. For that reason, I think this deal will get done.” #afc

Ahhh well, that's alright then! He got it spot on when he pushed for Rúnarsson. :roll:

Rúnarsson, Ryan and Ramsdale - the man has some fetish for the letter R.
I thought we changed our goal keeping coach at the end of last season? Or is he the same guy that came from Brentford?
Same bloke, Inaki Cana.

Google his name and you'll see that not all in the garden is rosey.
Based on his recommendations, I'm certain he's a Spurs fan. :lol:

Post Reply