M,BORO GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

M,BORO GAME THREAD

Post by REB »

12.45 ko isnt it :roll:
guess the likes of cesc and barndoor will be back for this one,cant be worse then the porto game can it :roll:
Last edited by REB on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

What a great way to start a weekend!

Beaten by Gareth Southgate's mighty army!

:banghead:

barnfield88

Post by barnfield88 »

Well, it cant get worse than last night...i think we will win 2 maybe 3-0...come on Arsenal.....

Meds

Post by Meds »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:What a great way to start a weekend!

i hope not m8, but we all know what's gonna happen.my heart is sayin 2-0 to the arsenal

digger

Post by digger »

We need a win desperately.

My prediction is a 0 - 0 snoozefest...

NBM

Post by NBM »

Lethargic 1-1

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

at the moment I cannot believe that I think a draw up there would be a decent result. I have no confidence whatsoever in us. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just can't believe my club has made me feel this way. :roll:

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

For the first time, or maybe second time, in my entire life I actually considered betting against us here. :rebel_2:

no. 1 is Perry Groves....

Post by no. 1 is Perry Groves.... »

a painful 1-1 draw

ambarron

Post by ambarron »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:What a great way to start a weekend!

Yip i hate boro away, we always struggle and they ALWAYS raise their game :(

2 1- boro :cry: :cry:

Calo

Post by Calo »

i think we mentally ill prepared

rest the first team for boro

f hell

if i was southgate id just pin the team v porto on the wall and say

"LOOK HOW SCARED THEY ARE OF YOU ! THEY SCARIFICED TOP SPOT CL and RESTED"

now go out there and make the fear a reality

where i was going to say 2-1 before to us if you asked me before Porto

I now say 2-1 them

horrible thought of Alidiare scoring a soft placed goal winner

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

ive been of work for 2 days feeling like absolute sh*t :evil: im going to the game on saturday, leaving home at 5am to get to london gateway to get the coach for 6am. I would like to think the players know what time the majority of fans will be getting up to travel to the game, and not repeat the crap of last night. :banghead: :banghead:

goonerwood

Post by goonerwood »

watch alidiare score.

the optimist in me says we can win this but in reality i can't see that happening at all. i always think we should play to win (of course) but a draw might be a good result given the circumstances....

RVP2

Post by RVP2 »

Ok, it does seem as if he always does something good against us but why do people seem to haev such a problem with Jeremie? I really like the guy, he was absolutly class but then he had a couple of shocking injuries, he hasnt been the same since. He wasnt Arsenal quality so he moved to a lesser club and he does a very good job for them. He scored agaisnt us at the Emirates, it is what he is paid to do, was i the onyl one who clapped him when he got subbed in that game? Then at the Riverside he won a penalty off Kolo but in all hoensty what was Toure doing going anywhere near him? He is very lightweight and always going to go down, I reckon it was a penalty anyway so I dont think anyone should be able to complain, the preformance that day was awful.

Anyway, Ill be there on Saturday, thankfully being at uni in Leeds has its perks (yes living in the north has a couple) and one of them is that I am not leaving until 9.30am, I feel for the guys coming from London.

Here's to a good performance and a 3-1 win.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

RVP2 wrote:Ok, it does seem as if he always does something good against us but why do people seem to haev such a problem with Jeremie? I really like the guy, he was absolutly class but then he had a couple of shocking injuries, he hasnt been the same since. He wasnt Arsenal quality so he moved to a lesser club and he does a very good job for them. He scored agaisnt us at the Emirates, it is what he is paid to do, was i the onyl one who clapped him when he got subbed in that game? Then at the Riverside he won a penalty off Kolo but in all hoensty what was Toure doing going anywhere near him? He is very lightweight and always going to go down, I reckon it was a penalty anyway so I dont think anyone should be able to complain, the preformance that day was awful.

Anyway, Ill be there on Saturday, thankfully being at uni in Leeds has its perks (yes living in the north has a couple) and one of them is that I am not leaving until 9.30am, I feel for the guys coming from London.

Here's to a good performance and a 3-1 win.

Is the air a bit thinner up there as it apeard you are delusional!

Jeremie.....class?

:?