WHEN CAN WE BOO BENDTNER

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

WHEN CAN WE BOO BENDTNER

Post by goonersid »

Seriously I don't agree with booing individual players (a whole ream performance is a ok with me) but if ever there was a player who could not complain were he booed then it is Bendtner, he is fucking useless, possibly the worst player ever to lead the line for Arsenal, can anyone think of anybody worse?
It pains me to say but it makes me wonder were there racist undertones to what happened on Saturday.
As for Boro we wont beat them, it's a stonewall certainty, Wenger has started to panic with his team selection, and it's only December (usually panics when a semi-final looms) but since we won't have to worry about games like that this season, then I suppose now is as good a time as any. Get him out now why wait? and dont say cos players will leave in January. They will go in the summer anyway, seeing who is prepared to play for a new boss now will give him the chance to see who to ship out and who to keep before next season.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Now!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

digger

Post by digger »

I don't like booing any player (even Eboue), but Bendtner shouldn't be starting games for a club like Arsenal. He wasn't even that prolific at Birmingham in the Championship. Thankfully, Eduardo should be ready for first team football within the next month.

aw

Post by aw »

At least Eboue tries.

Bendtner is just too lazy and arrogant, not to mention crap!!

mcdowell42

what does wenger see in him

Post by mcdowell42 »

bendtner is absolute shit he cant dribble has no pace has no ball control.what wenger sees in him i dont know.sell the useless shit if you can find anybody stupid enough to buy him

crocit

Post by crocit »

you can boo him in your room on your own, or when your sat here on the pc and no ones about

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

WHEN CAN WE BOO BENDTNER
When he plays for another club... you don't boo your own!* :roll:

*if he rapes your grandmother, then you can tut... but not boo! :wink:

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

crocit wrote:you can boo him in your room on your own, or when your sat here on the pc and no ones about
crocit theres only one crocit cant see the point in booing though

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Bendtner had a hard job to do v Porto as he had very little service.

There have been far worse than him, he is still only 20 and developing.

Calo

Post by Calo »

QuartzGooner wrote:Bendtner had a hard job to do v Porto as he had very little service.

There have been far worse than him, he is still only 20 and developing.
you really rate him dont you

dont worry youll soon change your mind - most have already

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

aw wrote:At least Eboue tries.

Bendtner is just too lazy and arrogant, not to mention crap!!
Agreed...and at least quite a lot of people agree that Eboue was a good right wing back. B26?? What did he try to do for us :roll: :banghead:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

The lad couldn't trap a skip and if you haven't got the basics by now you never will have.

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

Very harsh I think. To say he's the worst player you've ever seen is well over the top. Before the season I would have said he's good enough to be a 4th choice striker but judging by the first half of the season he's proved to be far too inconsistent. On a good day he'll score a goal and set another one up but you just never know what you gonna get from him. I reckon he'll become a quite good player in a couple of years time and have a decent career in the end but we really can't afford to wait for another player to develop in to just another "decent player".

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

He's fucking shite and he has the first touch of a carthorse.
Whilst we were generally shit on Wednesday and nobody contributed it is difficult to pin anything directly on him, but we are out of the carling cup and that is ENTIRELY down to numbnuts.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:The lad couldn't trap a skip and if you haven't got the basics by now you never will have.
Massively true statement. 8)

You have to have the basic techniques down tight by 20 to make it at the top level (or any level really) - most players have it down tight by 15 or 16.

After that, coaches work only a small ammount on a players actual technical ability - they will concentrate more on improving fitness, building strength and then teaching tactical awareness and movement.

Bendtner can improve his fitness, his strength and he can learn tactical aweness and when and where to run under a good coach but if he can't trap a ball without it bouncing 10 yards off his foot by now he never will be able to. :?

I can honestly say every single bloke I play amateur footy with has a better first touch than Bendtner... :(