Does Arsene Wenger Still Have Your Support?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gus ceasar is a legend

Does Arsene Wenger Still Have Your Support?

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

I am afraid to say mine is all but gone.

If the supporters have lost faith in the manager then surely it is time to say thank you and move on.

I have no faith in a man who defends a flawed policy so stubbornly, who makes the most random of decisions and then defends himself with complete folly!

Sorry Arsene, I love you for what you have done and we will be forever thankful but all things must come to an end.

If I had the choice of keeping Wenger or Cesc there is only one outcome I am afraid. Facing this choice is not as unrealistic as you may think either.

Arsene you need to pull a rabbit or two out the hat otherwise you have created your own downfall.

I hope the new guys on the board have the balls to make tough decisions as one needs to be made!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

READ MY POST! AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK?

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Regardless of what anyone thinks or wants, Fabregas will be gone in the summer and Wenger will still be here with a shittier team than we have now. This team is about to enter a real crisis. Maybe not this season but its looking like next year will be for sure.

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

100% behind the bloke in charge

no. 1 is Perry Groves....

Post by no. 1 is Perry Groves.... »

Gus - who would you replace Wenger with then?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SO LETS MAKE SURE HE KNOWS EXACTLY HOW WE FEEL AT HOME GAMES ! WITH CALLS OF "WENGER OUT" ITS THE ONLY WAY THIS FUCKER WILL GET THE MESSAGE

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

He does - but this joke of a board do not. We're obviously so much better off for the losses of Dein and Edelman

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

Im pretty much fed up with wenger at the moment today and i think his days are numbered unless he comes out tommorow and says it like it is and admits his mistakes and is willing to learn from them. But is this gonna happen, no not fucking likely. Today it was clear we needed a spark because playing two central midfield players out wide wasnt happening and who does he bring on fucking Bendtner, who did fuck all but in fairnes he did only have ten minutes :banghead: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Ade the Daddy wrote:Im pretty much fed up with wenger at the moment today and i think his days are numbered unless he comes out tommorow and says it like it is and admits his mistakes and is willing to learn from them. But is this gonna happen, no not fucking likely. Today it was clear we needed a spark because playing two central midfield players out wide wasnt happening and who does he bring on fucking Bendtner, who did fuck all but in fairnes he did only have ten minutes :banghead: :banghead:

Where as RvP managed fuck all in 90 minutes....

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Yes - Wenger still has my support.

Maybe he HONESTLY thought that this squad would suprise us (in a positive way) but he's been proved wrong... I think most would accept that.

However, he hasn't had the chance to rectify it yet, so I can't say I'm losing more confidence in him, because we're in limbo until the January transfer window opens.

Wenger NEEDS to bring players in in January, and I'm sure he know's that... so lets wait and see what happens.

If money IS available and NO players are signed, then yes... my confidence will be tested, but until he has the chance to address the problems in January, what can we do??

gus ceasar is a legend

There are plenty of fantastic managers out there! Let's not be blind to that!

I counter that question with did you want Wenger to replace Rioch? No I doubt it at the time.

Huddink, Mourinho, Van Basten maybe or even Martin O'Neill.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Can any of the Arsene walks on water brigade explain to me what the thinking was behind today's substitutions or lack of them?

If there is a logic I might change my mind but having run out of magic mushrooms I am struggling. :?

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

g88ner wrote:Yes - Wenger still has my support.

Maybe he HONESTLY thought that this squad would suprise us (in a positive way) but he's been proved wrong... I think most would accept that.

However, he hasn't had the chance to rectify it yet, so I can't say I'm losing more confidence in him, because we're in limbo until the January transfer window opens.

Wenger NEEDS to bring players in in January, and I'm sure he know's that... so lets wait and see what happens.

If money IS available and NO players are signed, then yes... my confidence will be tested, but until he has the chance to address the problems in January, what can we do??
very good post g88ner

everyones saying this side isn't good enough, but are not willing to give the man a chance

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Chippy wrote:Can any of the Arsene walks on water brigade explain to me what the thinking was behind today's substitutions or lack of them?

If there is a logic I might change my mind but having run out of magic mushrooms I am struggling. :?
And can the Arsene walks on water brigade also explain why we are the only team without back-up wide players. How many times will he have to see that playing Diaby and Denilson as wide men will never work.

gus ceasar is a legend

It isn't good enough hence loses to Hull, Fulham and Stoke coupled with draws against Sunderland and Middlesbrough!

Fucks sake arguement for the sake of arguement!