New illuminati for 300 club!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

New illuminati for 300 club!!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Big west side congrats to my boiz MC Chopper and DJ ECD on joining de large respect 300 club. One time. Aiiee. Bling Bling to the TK Max. :wink:

Huh? :?

Anyway, Step up MK Gould. You know you want it. So near now. 8)

All_Arsenal_1886

Re: New illuminati for 300 club!!

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Big west side congrats to my boiz MC Chopper and DJ ECD on joining de large respect 300 club. One time. Aiiee. Bling Bling to the TK Max. :wink:

Huh? :?

Anyway, Step up MK Gould. You know you want it. So near now. 8)
DB10Gooner is there was post of the day awards i would give it to this one just because it made me laugh no real meaning to it just a bit of imagination 8) :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

:D db10 :?: jesus man wat job hav u got 2 cum up wit beauts like that. do u just wander away wit ur thoughts like joyce r behan.. :D

T.S

Post by T.S »

Actually, it's TK Maxx...

A little known fact for you; they have TK Maxx in America, but over there, it's called TJ Maxx

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

DB10GOONER wrote:Anyway, Step up MK Gould. You know you want it. So near now. 8)
DB10 - congrats, fast approaching 400 now! Bloody hell though, you must have some time on your hands. You don't work for the civil service do you?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

MK Gould wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Anyway, Step up MK Gould. You know you want it. So near now. 8)
DB10 - congrats, fast approaching 400 now! Bloody hell though, you must have some time on your hands. You don't work for the civil service do you?
Nailed it in F*ckin one there, MK!!! 8) :lol:

Thanks for the kind words boys. 8)

I'm actually mad busy most of the time. But I like to take a few time outs during the day and log on here. :roll: :wink:

Some days though it is dead as a dodo here so that's the days I inflict big loads of sh*te upon your good selves!!
:wink:
Sorry 'bout that... :?

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Some days?!

Given most of the stuff you write surely it's most days!

Anyway fanx 4 da big up bro.

Booyakasha.