HI ALL

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MiroCRO

HI ALL

Post by MiroCRO »

Hello people!
Iam from Croatia and Iam 26 yrs old. I guess that u all know the reason why Iam here ;) and this is Eduardo Da Silva :oops: I can't wait when EPL start's to see how will Eduardo play.
To be honest I didn't watch to many games from EPL, but now Arsenal got a new fan :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Welcome on board!! 8)

REB

Post by REB »

wellcome mirocro hopefully dudu will get as many goals for us as he did in croatia :mrgreen:

All_Arsenal_1886

Re: HI ALL

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

MiroCRO wrote:Hello people!
Iam from Croatia and Iam 26 yrs old. I guess that u all know the reason why Iam here ;) and this is Eduardo Da Silva :oops: I can't wait when EPL start's to see how will Eduardo play.
To be honest I didn't watch to many games from EPL, but now Arsenal got a new fan :lol:
Welcome MicroCRO.

Is Eduardo as good as all the papers are saying, if he is i am really excited about him playing for The Arsenal :D

MiroCRO

Re: HI ALL

Post by MiroCRO »

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
MiroCRO wrote:Hello people!
Welcome MicroCRO.

Is Eduardo as good as all the papers are saying, if he is i am really excited about him playing for The Arsenal :D
yes he is :D great player who know where goal is and when he shoot at goal in 99,9% it's in the net :lol:

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

I can't wait to see him :D I did see him when Dynamo Zagreb played at the Emirates stadium and he is the only player i remember from the team :D

EDS 9 8)

Drone

Welcome

Post by Drone »

Hi Miro and welcome aboard.

I was very hapy that Arsene sign him, and very delighted that we will have more fans from Balkan, I'm from Kosovo, and i'm Kosovar Albanian, and have great respect for all my brothers Croatians.
I was wondering if Arsenal will sign someone from our area, and knowing Croatians so good i'm 100% sure that he got some of Croatian fighting spirit during the time he spent there. Due to that Croatian fighting Spirit i named him "The Great Bato". This is a great team with superb fans, i really enjoy posting and reading in this page hope u will enjoy too, i hate Manchickster because they have Vidic, i hate chavski because of everyone on this site knows.

Nice to have u in.

MiroCRO

Re: Welcome

Post by MiroCRO »

KAQAK wrote:Hi Miro and welcome aboard.

I was very hapy that Arsene sign him, and very delighted that we will have more fans from Balkan, I'm from Kosovo, and i'm Kosovar Albanian, and have great respect for all my brothers Croatians.
I was wondering if Arsenal will sign someone from our area, and knowing Croatians so good i'm 100% sure that he got some of Croatian fighting spirit during the time he spent there. Due to that Croatian fighting Spirit i named him "The Great Bato". This is a great team with superb fans, i really enjoy posting and reading in this page hope u will enjoy too, i hate Manchickster because they have Vidic, i hate chavski because of everyone on this site knows.

Nice to have u in.
Hi man ;)
Well I wouldn't be suprised that very soon one more players singns for Arsenal. I got a felling that managment of Arsenal already booked Luka Modric, because last week team from Ukraine offered 25M € for him ( i guess that's about 16M GBP ) and I just can't belive that Dinamo's manager refused that offer.
Oh yes I have just readed that Gallas isn't very happy about Eduardo??? I got a picture that he is a very good friend with Thierry Henry and that he is not happy with staying in Arsenal now???

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Welcome MiroCro, don't worry about Gallas, Msr Wenger will sort him out.

Great to have Eduardo and get some Croatian fans on board, together with the fans in Kosovo, Israel, Cyprus, India, Australia, Ireland etc this forum is turning into a happy global family.

Be even happier when the season starts i'm sure.