1 post away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stearmaster

1 post away

Post by stearmaster »

after this 1, then im on my 400th post, and only 50 behind the most poster gooner ed, i want it to be special i want it to be arsenal signing some 1 else *with class*, or a response to some1 offering me a ticket for barnet :P :P :P

see ya on my 400th post :lol: :lol:

stats

Post by stats »

I'm suprised u haven't snaped 1 up already (Barnet Ticket)
As u've might of seen on the website plenty of seats & stadning postions r still nt sold out

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

hopefully it will be pay on the day?

Stays till the End

Post by Stays till the End »

he cant go to barnet he is stuck to his computer 400 posts in 6 months are you on the payroll stearmater lol

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

this is now my 400th post, and its goin to a good cause lol, i am on the payroll, lol, should be on alot more tho jus not worth it wen u got the online gooner :P lol.

also whenevr i try to call and get a ticket *also whilst on the payroll* lol, its always engagged, so ne spares floating around i would be more then greatfull, thank you.

:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well done that man! 400+! Congrats - top work! 8)

RaM

Post by RaM »

Congrats

:D