Arsenal = Rats in a sinking s**t.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
onelove297

you prick

Post by onelove297 »

[quote="green gooner"]While mpst fans on this forum hate Spuds, I reserve all my hatered for Man Utd scum!! Back off onelove for you are entering the lions den you piece of fanny pad!!![/quote]

how can u say that you hate man utd more than sp*rs - any arsenal that thinks that is aying man utd are a bigger club than arsenal

you need to sort oiut your priorities
who to hate more, a team that has fairly won the league 9 times (6 more than anyone) and his given arsenal a generous slice of action anyway

OR...
an age old rivalry with totten**m scum??
are you an arsenal fan?

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Pity really, most of the old school mancs i know are really decent blokes, they aren't gooners, but no one's perfect.

onelove297

Post by onelove297 »

[quote="U.F.G Anfield '89"]see, not a manc, just a good old fashioned arsenal nihilist, i sit a couple of seats down from one of them. you're not a fat old bloke with a moustache by any chance onelove?[/quote]

yeah, thats me - i think ive seen you round before; remeber you going nuts when arsenal CANED fulham!!
whjat row are you, i swear weve seen eachother before!

first game of the season, come down and speak to me, or ill see you in a pub before!!

onelove297

Post by onelove297 »

[quote="rebel gooner"]like green gooner i too reserve most haterd 4 the red shite, iwas born in hackey but where i live now its the manc wanks that upset us more, do hate the tott shit as well from an arsenal point of view but we got 2 work wit these fuckwits who claim 2 be manc fans but know nowt bout football,, never been 2 salford and think the league started in 1992,, wankers :twisted:[/quote]

typical arsenal fan
u talkin about dedication and youve never been to a game in your life so spend matchdays in your romm on the computer!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rebel gooner wrote:like green gooner i too reserve most haterd 4 the red shite, iwas born in hackey but where i live now its the manc wanks that upset us more, do hate the tott shit as well from an arsenal point of view but we got 2 work wit these fuckwits who claim 2 be manc fans but know nowt bout football,, never been 2 salford and think the league started in 1992,, wankers :twisted:
Bang on. I hate the spurtz but there just ain't that many of them over here. manure on the other hand.... millions of the armchair infecting bastards mouthing off but never ever been to old shatford. I despise them more than peadeophiles... :shock: :evil:

Ok, that's probably a bit too strong. :oops: So I despise Irish manure "fans" more than gay rapists.

If there is such a thing... :wink:

U.F.G Anfield '89

remeber you going nuts when arsenal CANED fulham!!
i can't be expected to remember any individual occasion when i go nuts, i go nuts every game. i'm a bit hot tempered tbh, i played a friendly game of snooker with my dad the other day, he beat me and i nearly hit him with my cue :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:
i can't be expected to remember any individual occasion when i go nuts, i go nuts every game. i'm a bit hot tempered tbh, i played a friendly game of snooker with my dad the other day, he beat me and i nearly hit him with my cue :(
"Nearly" hit him??

Pah! Hippie... :wink: :wink: :wink:

RaM

Post by RaM »

Ok, that's probably a bit too strong. So I despise Irish manure "fans" more than gay rapists.
They're not one in the same?

That's strange I always thought otherwise...

U.F.G Anfield '89

typical arsenal fan
u talkin about dedication and youve never been to a game in your life so spend matchdays in your romm on the computer!!
does this guy have a split personality or something, first he seems like a gooner, then he seems like he isn't.

and DB10, i'm not a hippie, let me finish, i nearly hit my dad but my gran got in the way :wink: :lol: .

only kidding i've never hit anyone with a snooker cue

REB

Post by REB »

one love u wanker, sayin ive never been 2 a match, been goin 2 highbury since 1980, got 2 ash grove twice last year,, fuck u 2 question my dedication 2 arsenal, my grandfather worked in highbury in the 50s and i hav 4 of my family wit season tickets so fuck u :mrgreen:

U.F.G Anfield '89

finishing off a fuck you post with a ronaldinho smiley. rebel gooner i like your style :mrgreen:

I Hate Hleb

HIPPY? I? EH?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

DB10GOONER wrote:
U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:
"Nearly" hit him??

Pah! Hippie... :wink: :wink: :wink:
AS CARTMAN WOULD SAY: "I HATE HIPPIES!!!" :x - AND ALL THE OTHER MODERN-STYLE TROUSERS AS WELL!! :roll: :lol: :wink:
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REB

Post by REB »

first time gettin annoyed on forum u f g anf 89 .just becos im irish that wanker thought id never been 2 thof,, all my family r gooners,, he,s a prick

U.F.G Anfield '89

rebel gooner wrote:first time gettin annoyed on forum u f g anf 89 .just becos im irish that wanker thought id never been 2 thof,, all my family r gooners,, he,s a prick
can't argue with that, not just because rebel's right but also because i'd be scared to :shock: :wink: :lol:

onelove297

Post by onelove297 »

[quote="rebel gooner"]one love u wanker, sayin ive never been 2 a match, been goin 2 highbury since 1980, got 2 ash grove twice last year,, fuck u 2 question my dedication 2 arsenal, my grandfather worked in highbury in the 50s and i hav 4 of my family wit season tickets so fuck u :mrgreen:[/quote]

so the fuck what if you have 4 family with season tics; u dont have one, its like mexico saying its the most powerful coutry in the world cos it borders usa (u prick). and btw, u went to 2 games last season in a 38 game season and u question the dedication of man utd - i went to 40 games last season, travelling across europe to see united so you can fuck off -

btw we're 2 MAN UNITED - u dumb arsenal pricks