Liverpool Official Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Liverpool Official Thread

Post by Chippy »

I assume Rebel has topped himself somewhere. :twisted:

How many will we lose by if we start with the same line up? :evil:

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

0-0 with a minute to go and the Spanish drag artist will score a wonder goal (Torres that is)

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

I think we will win because he will start song nasri and arshavin. I'm going with 4-1 to the Arsenal :barscarf:

g88ner

Re: Liverpool Official Thread

Post by g88ner »

Chippy wrote:How many will we lose by if we start with the same line up? :evil:
The daft thing is Chippy, I fully expect Arshavin and Song to come back into the team on Tuesday.

And if they do, then it begs the question...

Was Wenger prioritising the Liverpool game over the FA Cup??

I can't imagine why, but why else would you "rest" your in-form holding midfielder, and Arshavin, who is as fresh as a daisy, in preference to playing Van Persie way out of positon (isolated on the left wing) and Diaby, who is just back from injury??

Anyway...

I fully expect us to return to playing a BALANCED team with the right personnel in the right positions at Anfield.... and we'll probably play very well.

I'm dumbfounded by Wenger, and I've not been this baffled since I last tried to pronounce the name of the Welsh train station, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch :shock: :shock: (seriously!)

I Hate Hleb

Re: Liverpool Official Thread

Post by I Hate Hleb »

g88ner wrote:
Chippy wrote:How many will we lose by if we start with the same line up? :evil:
The daft thing is Chippy, I fully expect Arshavin and Song to come back into the team on Tuesday.

And if they do, then it begs the question...

Was Wenger prioritising the Liverpool game over the FA Cup??

I can't imagine why, but why else would you "rest" your in-form holding midfielder, and Arshavin, who is as fresh as a daisy, in preference to playing Van Persie way out of positon (isolated on the left wing) and Diaby, who is just back from injury??

Anyway...

I fully expect us to return to playing a BALANCED team with the right personnel in the right positions at Anfield.... and we'll probably play very well.

I'm dumbfounded by Wenger, and I've not been this baffled since I last tried to pronounce the name of the Welsh train station, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch[/b] :shock: :shock: (seriously!)
Come on g88ner, that's so easy. :roll: :oops: It's pronounced Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Simples!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

North bank girl

Post by North bank girl »

RVP could miss this one due to his groin.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

n7gooner wrote:I think we will win because he will start song nasri and arshavin. I'm going with 4-1 to the Arsenal :barscarf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4-1... I wish, I'm going up there for this one, but am I alone in not forward to this game?

I think either a 0-0 or a 1-1, although I may edit this once my raging hangover has surpassed.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

franksav63 wrote:
I think either a 0-0 or a 1-1, although I may edit this once my raging hangover has surpassed.
0-0!!!!!!!!!!

The back four will still include Silvestre and Eboue with Flapianski in goal.

If Song and Arshavin start then serious questions must be asked about Wenger.Would he rather get 3pts at Anfield than reach a cup final?

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

donaldo wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
0-0!!!!!!!!!!

The back four will still include Silvestre and Eboue with Flapianski in goal.

If Song and Arshavin start then serious questions must be asked about Wenger.Would he rather get 3pts at Anfield than reach a cup final?
I told you my judgement was clouded!!! (it still is) but I get your point though we are bound to concede with that defence!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

i think we'll win this lets send those positive energies to the team :hmmthink:

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

2-1
we will go 1-0 down to torres and ade will level it, arshavin to get the winner :barscarf:

projoe

Post by projoe »

im going to be honest, i think liverpool will win 3-1.

i know gerrard is out, but torres, alonso and mascherano are still playing and with eboue, silvestre and flappy in our back 5, theyre going to turn us over. liverpool will be more up for it as theyve had a weeks rest and they need to win to help theyre cause in winning the title

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

Can I ask that we agree on ONE chant through you'll never walk alone.
One of the most annoying things is when there are more than one different chant going on at the same time.
I suggest EVERYONE shouting sign on 'you'll never get' a job' when theyre meant to sing you'll never walk alone
Or the fernando torres carraghers bit on the side chant. :barscarf:

Craigd86

Post by Craigd86 »

Not sure if anyone else has said about this song but i like it its to the tune of the animals go 2 by 2:

He's half a boy and half a girl torres torres,
he looks just like a transvestite torres torres,
he wears a frock he loves the cock he sells his arse on albert dock,
fer-nan-do tor-res carraghers bit on the side.

I hope we sing this at anfield im gonna try get it going lol

BOJDE LFC

Post by BOJDE LFC »

Expected Liverpool line-up:

--------------------------Reina------------------------

Arbeloa----------Carragher-----Agger----------Aurelio

------------------Mascherano-----Alonso----------------

-----Kuyt-------------------Benayoun----------Riera-----

------------------------------Torres-------------------------

Sami might be brought in to negate Adebayors aerial threat though. If Fabianski is starting then there should plenty of pressure put on him. With King Kenny returning that should provide a huge confidence boost and it's a must win game already for us so expect a blockbuster.