Do You Have Other Teams Shirts That You Wear Reguarly?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

i wear a mets top now and then, but only own england and arsenal jerseys

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Wear another teams shirt!?

NO FUCKING WAY JOSE!

.......some colleagues when I was leaving my last but one job were kind enough to buy me some gifts...the vice p was a placcymanctwat...who knew full well that I was a Gooner...thought it would be 'funny' :banghead: to buy me a sp*ds shirt....with my hero's name and number (Bergkamp 10) on the back......the look on his face when I ripped a massive hole in the fucker whilst roaring, then set fire to it...the looks on everyones faces :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: is something I shall always remember sigh :wink: - especially the manc twat - who was then taken to task by everyone else for his idiocy....
Quality. 8)

Although, you probably should have set him on fire... :wink:
Let's just say - i bided my time 2 years - till all was forgotten or so he thought and then I served my dish of 'revenge' extremely cold - and to this day he doesn't know who the fuck did it..... :twisted:

:barscarf: OH TO OH TO BE OH TO BE A A G O O O N E R! :barscarf: