Do You Have Other Teams Shirts That You Wear Reguarly?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
greatgooner

Do You Have Other Teams Shirts That You Wear Reguarly?

Post by greatgooner »

I have just been on Red Cafe winding up some Manc Twats :shock: :D
It seems that loads of them have lots of second teams and they have shirts for these teams that they wear almost as often as their own shirts :?:
Amazingly Barca is be a strong favourite and :shock:
I dont know about you but whilst i follow the progress of another team i wouldnt consider buying their shirt and wearing it more than an Arse shirt.
Is this a strange thing to do or am i in the wrong?
PS: God they don't like the term 'PLASTIC MANC'. :barscarf: :lol: :barscarf: :lol: :barscarf: :lol:

Reg Niseth

Post by Reg Niseth »

Never, ever. Any *word censored* that does should be fucking hung. **** wearing barca and argie shirts. :awnker:

It ain't big and it ain't clever (as snow white said about dopey)

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

NO

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

I was chatting to a Manc fan a few weeks ago.

He told me he had been "supporting" ManU since 1978.

Turned out that he had never been to Old Trafford. Never been to ANY ManU game. Never bought a shirt. Or any other Manc merchandise.

So I said "In what way are you a Manchester Utd SUPPORTER?"

Er, er, er..........

Laughed my bollocks off :D He was quite embarassed :twisted:

Most Manc "supporters" are exactly the same as him. Go to your local pub in Surrey or whatever. See the prats dancing in front of the telly when their team scores. They think they are doing their bit for the team.

Sad fuckers.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

I got off subject, there.

Sorry.

Answer is NO. Other team shirts belong on other team's supporters.

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

Ah, now this is a real issue for me :?

In Ireland you will see a lot of people wearing Jock shirts but only Celtic or Rangers. No other Jock team matters yet they claim it's all about the football :roll: Yet they wear Prem shirts as well and claim to "support" both clubs.

When Celtic and ManUre met in the CL the great majority all supported Celtic (except the Rangers fans) on the night. How the f*ck can you support two teams :banghead:

One love, The Arsenal :barscarf:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

well i dont do shirts but i do take interest in other teams and like hearing when they do well. i'm all arsenal, but im at univeristy in aberdeen and i can see pittodrie from my window so i check out the odd game because i like being part of a football crowd and generally enjoy myself, winding up the huns last year after the uefa cup final was class and a lot more fun than some of the times ive seen the arsenal since ive been up here.

similarly with other countries, i like hamburg and bielefeld (because of people i stayed with) in germany, lazio (cos i dont like roma) and fiorentina (cos i like florence) in italy and villarreal (BOBBY) in spain. i like feyenoord and dinamo zagreb, i like fenerbahce because they dont like galatasaray... i enjoy football for the sake of football, im never neutral because i always take a side.

also: i like scarves, but i wont have one from another english club, except the towns non-leauge team but that was just a phase....
Last edited by xDAVEYx on Tue May 26, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

When my ten year old daughter was five her mother (my thank god ex) took her shopping for some new shoes.

Now, when she went into JJB sports she decided it would be a good idea to buy my daughter a Chelsea shirt!!!!!!! Like fuck she will ever wear that!!!!

I then got a really irate phone call from the ex (thank god) shouting at me down the phone

"You wanker you have brain washed our daughter, she has just done the most disgusting thing I have ever seen"

I could hear my five year old daughter giggling in the background...

"What did she do?" I said

"She took the Chelsea shirt and wiped her bloody arse on it!!!!"

8) Good girl

greatgooner

Post by greatgooner »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:When my ten year old daughter was five her mother (my thank god ex) took her shopping for some new shoes.

Now, when she went into JJB sports she decided it would be a good idea to buy my daughter a Chelsea shirt!!!!!!! Like fuck she will ever wear that!!!!

I then got a really irate phone call from the ex (thank god) shouting at me down the phone

"You wanker you have brain washed our daughter, she has just done the most disgusting thing I have ever seen"

I could hear my five year old daughter giggling in the background...

"What did she do?" I said

"She took the Chelsea shirt and wiped her bloody arse on it!!!!"

8) Good girl
When your daughter is old enough can i please please please marry her :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SammyDroppedHisShorts

The mother in law would do yer head in mate....

greatgooner

Post by greatgooner »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:The mother in law would do yer head in mate....
Got to say that i hate the term 'lol' but i am still 'lol' ten munutes later, quality story/post.
Back in 99 i ended up with my brothers sister in law (sorry sounds a bit convoluted, but she was hot as fuck). Anyway we went out for a while and her boy arrived for a day out in his new (bought by his bilogical father) manc shirt just after the 2nd semi final. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Well i'm sorry to say (as she was so hot) that i gave him a choice: either take it off and i burn it or carry on wearing it and i burn it. :x :x
He took it off and yes i burnt it!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
By the way the relationship didn't last much longer :shock:

SammyDroppedHisShorts

waste of a match or lighter i say

greatgooner

Post by greatgooner »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:waste of a match or lighter i say
No it was lighter fluid and about twenty sausages and burgers on a bbq that was going strongly :twisted: :twisted:

Pal Lydersen

Post by Pal Lydersen »

green gooner wrote: In Ireland you will see a lot of people wearing Jock shirts but only Celtic
dont have a problem with celtic fans{or any fan whoever they they support arsenal,liverpool,man utd etc etcc } over here who go and watch league of ireland on a friday night and head over to the uk for there footie of a saturday but the celthick brigade whove never been to scotland and slag you off for following and english club i fuckin despise with a passion especially at ireland games these *word censored* probably couldnt even name you the first 11 that turn out at celtic park

maevans

Post by maevans »

Not shirts no, but definitely scarves.

Arsenal fan first and foremost but follow Fleet Town whenever I'm back in hampshire and not going to the arsenal so I have one of their scarves. I don't really think there's a conflict of interest between the Premier League and the British Gas Southern League (Or whatever the hell its called these days).

Likewise, I have a Hertha Berlin scarf as I went to one of their games when I was in Berlin which doubles up niceley to be a Reading scarf when I'm at the Madejski.