If Arsenal didnt exist

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

Post by REB »

when my dad lived in london he would go more to west ham or tottnum then the arsenal so chances are i would have grown up a hammer if we hadnt moved back to ireland and to an arsenal supporting family

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

REBEL GOONER wrote:when my dad lived in london he would go more to west ham or tottnum then the arsenal so chances are i would have grown up a hammer if we hadnt moved back to ireland and to an arsenal supporting family
You could of course have grown up as a spud too. :shock:

I think they would have wanted you as a supporter. After all, they were kind enough to send you a letter congratulating you on your wedding weren't they :lol: :wink:

12thGooner

Post by 12thGooner »

i'd spend more time with the missus. :barscarf: :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
REBEL GOONER wrote:when my dad lived in london he would go more to west ham or tottnum then the arsenal so chances are i would have grown up a hammer if we hadnt moved back to ireland and to an arsenal supporting family
You could of course have grown up as a spud too. :shock:

I think they would have wanted you as a supporter. After all, they were kind enough to send you a letter congratulating you on your wedding weren't they :lol: :wink:
was nice of them yeah :twisted:

if we had stayed in hackney i would have been a hammer i reckon :cry:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

REBEL GOONER wrote:if we had stayed in hackney i would have been a hammer i reckon :cry:
and you would be English :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

flash gunner wrote:
REBEL GOONER wrote:if we had stayed in hackney i would have been a hammer i reckon :cry:
and you would be English :wink:
thank fuck we moved so 8)

outside of the yanks its the brits who the rest of the world hates :wink:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

I wouldn't support anyone...can't replace your true love

:oops: :oops: :shock: :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If Arsenal didn't Exist then neither would Gooner/OnlineGooner/This Forum...this post etc etc Oooooh! Spoooooooooooky! :shock:

cdparky

Post by cdparky »

Would go back to my season-ticket holding younger days at Aldershot (who I still go to watch when not at the Arsenal). I also suspect I would take no interest at all in the Premier League, as it is now I can be barely bothered to watch any game that doesn't involve us.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I think I'd set up a scheme to launch an away season ticket at White Hart Lane so I could laugh at the Scummers with many Gooners every week

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

Only one love for me so I could'nt support any other team in the way that I support The Arsenal. When I was a kid I used to go and watch my local team, Southend Utd and still follow their results but it was'nt the same thing and never could be so if The Arsenal did'nt exist then I guess I'd have to retire gracefully and limit my interest in footy to a hatred of the mancs, ****, the blue nosed *word censored* from Fulham and the bindippers :twisted:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Once you've gone up the arse, nothing else really seems good enough again.

:oops: :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Galasso wrote:Once you've gone up the arse, nothing else really seems good enough again.

:oops: :oops:
I can believe you believe that, having seen you in action in Laaaahhhdon's night spots... :lol:

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

It would definitely not be another Premiership team. I'd probably start following a team abroad actually. You could go and watch a team in Germany or France once a month, get a weekend away with some mates and experience football with great atmosphere for just over 150 quid or so.