Bendtner: I will be better than Ibrahimovic

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

No, just 15 goals despite being 4th choice striker. If only he had talent :wink:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

hadareud wrote:
Boomer wrote: I'm not saying thay can't but the two don't complement each other.

It's like putting Hartson with Bergkamp!
:lol:

If Adebayor goes I think we'll mainly see either Van Persie partnered with Eduardo, Arshavin or Vela or Bendtner partnered with one of the them. That's probably the combinations that compliment each other best.
I agree, if Adebayor goes then I think Bendtner will get a serious run in the team.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

i hope that happens..Unless we get rid of Lazybollocks and replace him with someone..Anyone :)

skipper

Post by skipper »

Magic Hat wrote:No, just 15 goals despite being 4th choice striker. If only he had talent :wink:
With talents like him it's no wonder we've been trophyless last 4 seasons...when I say natural talent I mean someone like Eduardo, someone who's capable to do that little bit of magic when necessery...Bendtner seems to think talent is something he can learn...sorry but you either got it or don't and he most certinaly does not have it...

...but then again was it Germans who claimed that in football 95% is workrate and only 5% is talent...

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

bendtner is a joke and wont ever be better than Ibra with 1 leg

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Ibra is not all that.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Ibra is not all that.
no but hes 4x the player bendtner is or ever will be.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

In your opinion.

He is a kid that has scored 15 goals and has shown improvment over a season.

He's not the finished article but then at 20 he's not expected to be.

What makes me laugh is all the pro Ade mob always bang on about how he scored 15 goals so get of his back, well Nik scored 15 goals as a sub so who's really got the potential?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Ibra is not all that.
Well, I suppose that depends on what you mean by "all that" because if you're dismissing Ibrahimovc in that way, then God help the rest of the world's footballers :oops:

He's a damn fine player, who is one of THE important players for one of the world's best teams... Inter Milan.

I've no doubt that if he was made available, the clubs after him would be amongst the biggest and best in the world, and I feel that is a good indication of his talent and worth.

But, it's only opinions... if you don't rate him then fair enough. :wink: :lol:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

No, just when I've seen him on the bigger stage I've never been impressed, scoring goals domesticaly is one thing but to be a real great and "all that" is another ball game, David Villa, Van Nistelrooy, Henry, Shearer, Lineker are "all that" Ibrahimovic....I'd rather have Henrik Larson. :barscarf:

I'd take your word for it but I'm siding with Martin O Neil who also thinks he's a bit shit.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Gunnersaurus wrote: I'd take your word for it but I'm siding with Martin O Neil who also thinks he's a bit shit.
Ooh, it's like that, is it?!

Well, I'll see your Martin O'Neil, and raise you Jose Mourinho...
http://www.tribalfootball.com/inter-mil ... rld-230874

:lol:

(of course, he's probably biased)

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Lol, just a little bit, I thought he thought Lampard was the best :lol:

OneBardGooner

Re: Bendtner: I will be better than Ibrahimovic

Post by OneBardGooner »

[quote="hadareud"][quote]Bendtner: I will be better than Ibra
by Robin Hackett , 04 June 2009

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner believes he will be better than Sweden star Zlatan Ibrahimovic within three years.

The 21-year-old Denmark international is still yet to establish himself as a regular starter at Arsenal, but he is convinced that he will have a breakthrough year next season.

And, ahead of his country’s World Cup qualifier against Sweden on Saturday, he has revealed that he plans to outshine the Inter striker in the coming years.

“In about three years, I will be better than Zlatan,â€

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

...and people were scoffing at Niklas Bendtner's diary as a work of fiction

http://www.onlinegooner.com/phpbb2/view ... er&start=0

:lol: 8)
Last edited by Galasso on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red107

Re: Bendtner: I will be better than Ibrahimovic

Post by Red107 »

OneBardGooner wrote:he claimed last season in an interview that he's the best player at Arsenal and should be picked to start every game.... :shock: :roll: :roll:
To be fair to the lad he was the victim of some very shoddy journalism there, mis quoted and such.