The Real Reason Hleb Left....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

The Real Reason Hleb Left....

Post by OneBardGooner »

There were some rumours recently concerning one Alexandre Hleb, who has failed miserably to get any regular games in the 1st team since arriving (for a more peaceful life) in Barcelona (according to Hleb's agent - the quietest city on the planet) and that Barca were looking to raise some loose change and so to sell the impish wizard...and that martin (I'm a spectacle of myself)o'neill was interested in signing him....

Okay be that true or not....I can now divulge the real reason for his wanting out of Arsenal...at the time it was rumoured that he thought life in London was 'too hectic'..and that he couldn't sleep because of the constant noise etc - well we all knew that was a load of dogs jewels....it was rumoured that he was fed up with having the shyte kicked out of his spindly little pins every game (which in all honesty has a modicum of truth to it) - and that the tempo of Spanish football would be (unlike life in our glorious capital) far less busy...

It is now known that the sole reason for his agent making sure he got to speak with Barca representatives and secure a deal was because
he "Missed Thierry Henry"...yup! FACT!.....he thought the one and only TH was 'GOD' - which is kinda true - well except for Liam Brady, Charlie George and Denis Bergkamp (The TRUE GOD of ALL Football) that is....apparently he was in tears the day our beloved TH left and headed for Espanol.....but not just because of his (TH) Dazzling Football Skills....and the impish wizard actually thought there and then about asking for a transfer...and that his agent made discreet inquiries at the time.....

Oh! yes, and also he prefers Spanish Ice Cream to good ole Blighty Brain Bruising OUCH! that hurts - cold stuff that makes you go blind when eaten too quickly.

Why am I telling you all this?

Well it's Sunday afternoon - It's close season - all we've got is tennis scmennis, poxy formula F1 and cricket schmicket and Im BORED SHITLESS... :x :banghead: :(

Roll On August!

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Re: The Real Reason Hleb Left....

Post by franksav63 »

OneBardGooner wrote:There were some rumours recently concerning one Alexandre Hleb, who has failed miserably to get any regular games in the 1st team since arriving (for a more peaceful life) in Barcelona (according to Hleb's agent - the quietest city on the planet) and that Barca were looking to raise some loose change and so to sell the impish wizard...and that martin (I'm a spectacle of myself)o'neill was interested in signing him....

Okay be that true or not....I can now divulge the real reason for his wanting out of Arsenal...at the time it was rumoured that he thought life in London was 'too hectic'..and that he couldn't sleep because of the constant noise etc - well we all knew that was a load of dogs jewels....it was rumoured that he was fed up with having the shyte kicked out of his spindly little pins every game (which in all honesty has a modicum of truth to it) - and that the tempo of Spanish football would be (unlike life in our glorious capital) far less busy...

It is now known that the sole reason for his agent making sure he got to speak with Barca representatives and secure a deal was because
he "Missed Thierry Henry"...yup! FACT!.....he thought the one and only TH was 'GOD' - which is kinda true - well except for Liam Brady, Charlie George and Denis Bergkamp (The TRUE GOD of ALL Football) that is....apparently he was in tears the day our beloved TH left and headed for Espanol.....but not just because of his (TH) Dazzling Football Skills....and the impish wizard actually thought there and then about asking for a transfer...and that his agent made discreet inquiries at the time.....

Oh! yes, and also he prefers Spanish Ice Cream to good ole Blighty Brain Bruising OUCH! that hurts - cold stuff that makes you go blind when eaten too quickly.

Why am I telling you all this?

Well it's Sunday afternoon - It's close season - all we've got is tennis scmennis, poxy formula F1 and cricket schmicket and Im BORED SHITLESS... :x :banghead: :(

Roll On August!
Class OBG....

:barscarf:

Exiled-Gooner

Post by Exiled-Gooner »

what a knob jockey!!!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:lol:
Quality. 8)

You left out that Hleb is an arsehole though... :-P

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

No basil and strawberry ice-cream in N5?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Basil is a Gooner wrote:No basil and strawberry ice-cream in N5?
I think he wanted MILF leather glove vagina flavour, Bas... :wink: