Chelsea Football Club Are Pathetic

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
hatemanu99

Post by hatemanu99 »

safcftm wrote:chelsea really are a classless set of c**ts
LOVE the fact we have a Makem on here. The Toon are my second team having been to Uni there but you're making me quite like you lot.

Is any of it untrue though? Apart obviously from saying TV is Dutch. What a stupid bunch of plastic twats.

Next time they sing "5 years and you've won fuck all" can we please retort with "50 years and you won fuck all"? And finally, whenever away fans sing "60,000 muppets" after the attendance announcement, I'd love it if we could somehow point out to the idiots that they make up 5,000 of that number. That always makes me laugh when they sing that.

digger

Post by digger »

There was a pretty big number of people in blk 24 singing "50 years and you won fuck all"

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

digger wrote:There was a pretty big number of people in blk 24 singing "50 years and you won fuck all"
Yep, was in block 24 myself - was a good retort. Classless *word censored*, their comeuppance will come, just have patience...

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

ask the average chelski fan who peter osgood is. they'll reply "a painter"?

hatemanu99

Post by hatemanu99 »

Dan_85 wrote:
digger wrote:There was a pretty big number of people in blk 24 singing "50 years and you won fuck all"
Yep, was in block 24 myself - was a good retort. Classless c**ts, their comeuppance will come, just have patience...
That's good to hear. Unfortunately I'm in 115 where they're too busy munching sandwiches and taking photos to bother making any noise. Good view, shit people