Cesc Fabregas - The Most Overrated Player In The Prem?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

ok sorry forogt had to be BIG games:

If memory serves me right didn't a certain Cristiano (must be overrated) Ronaldo only score once in the PL against the big 4, being us in a season where united put 6 past us??

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Goonanana wrote: Oct 31, 2009 Arsenal H- Tottenham Hotspur Premier League W 3 - 0 - Scored 1

Oct 4, 2009 Arsenal H- Blackburn Rovers Premier League W 6 - 2 - Scored 1 - Assisted 4

Are 2 such games
No just read my posts for definition of type of game im looking for......At the end of the season these games may count, but at this point in THIS season none of the games could be in the list.
Goonanana wrote:If memory serves me right didn't a certain Cristiano (must be overrated) Ronaldo only score once in the PL against the big 4, being us in a season where united put 6 past us??
A certain Ronaldo pretty much single handedly won them the league the last two seasons.

Lets get one thing striaght though for all those getting piles over this thread. I think Fabs is our best player, and for his age that is an amazing acheivment. My point is he is overrated, not shit, overrated.

"So calm down dears, its just a thread on a forum........but Fabregas is overrated that for eee-sure"
:wink:

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

On what bais is he overrated then??! In your own words...if Cristiano Ronaldo is a good player who won United the League single handed please name me some big games where he was the best player

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Goonanana wrote:On what bais is he overrated then??! In your own words...if Cristiano Ronaldo is a good player who won United the League single handed please name me some big games where he was the best player
He's a *word censored* cant be arsed :-P :wink:

hatemanu99

Post by hatemanu99 »

northbankbren wrote:
Goonanana wrote:On what bais is he overrated then??! In your own words...if Cristiano Ronaldo is a good player who won United the League single handed please name me some big games where he was the best player
He's a c**t cant be arsed :-P :wink:
Happy to incessantly ask for a whole list of games regarding Fab but "can't be arsed" to name a single game where the player who "single handedly won them the league" did the same? You're just highlighting your idiocy now mate.

Please refrain from replying that I've misquoted you when I haven't, and stop thinking writing whole sentences in block capitals makes your point any more valid. If you can't construct cogent arguments in plain English it's a waste of time you being on here. And do check your grammar. I've pulled someone else up on that here before. If you want to be taken seriously learn to write properly.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

hatemanu99 wrote:
northbankbren wrote:
Happy to incessantly ask for a whole list of games regarding Fab but "can't be arsed" to name a single game where the player who "single handedly won them the league" did the same? You're just highlighting your idiocy now mate.

Please refrain from replying that I've misquoted you when I haven't, and stop thinking writing whole sentences in block capitals makes your point any more valid. If you can't construct cogent arguments in plain English it's a waste of time you being on here. And do check your grammar. I've pulled someone else up on that here before. If you want to be taken seriously learn to write properly.
:coffeespit: :awnker: Keep it to the classroom mate......or just fuck of to the official if your looking for good grammar

If i wanted to talk about Ronaldo Id go to one of your mancbitterness sites, its called the online GOONER, the thread is about FABREGAS.....

keep to the point teach :offtopic:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

hatemanu99 wrote:
northbankbren wrote:

Clge at the grove, he fucking destroyed us.
Although let me point out that I don't think Cesc is over rated, in fact I think he will eventually become the best player of his type in the world. Doubt he will be wearing an Arsenal shirt though. :cry:

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

Cesc cant do everything FFS!! did he not pass to Eduardo who got tossed off the ball by JT's bad breath before Chelsea took the lead?

Dont think Lampard has bossed many games against Big sides but yet Chelsea seem to keep winning and mostly against us.

Say what you want but that team was never going to beat Chelsea regardless of how much bossing Cesc should have dont.

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

bump :lol:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

my official i love cesc fabregas thread is gonna get locked now :(

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

sorry lethal :wink:

think this thread had to be brought up though

lagerisgood1981

Post by lagerisgood1981 »

Note to the Author:

Please add today's match to the list of games Cesc has been influential ......

Thanks

projoe

Post by projoe »

Cesc Fabregas - The Most Underrated Player In The Prem? :lol: :barscarf:

jonny3110

Post by jonny3110 »

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :banner: :wailer: :wailer: :wailer: :wailer: :wailer: :wailer: :wailer:

Please now realize exactly how entirely stupid you have made yourself look!!! I think a formal apology to our Captain is in order! :flag: :flag:

potter

Post by potter »

Whether Cesc is over rated depends on what claims you are making for him. If you say he is the best midfielder in the world , then yes. However if you say he is the player that is a necessity to make The Arsenal tick, then no.
Regarding the result against Chelsea, the players are immaterial if we play with the system that we have used both at Wembley and then at home this year. You can't play a short passing game through a wall of Terry, Carvalho, Essien, and Mikel or any other of three sitting midfielders. Tactically we were wrong and needed to be less predictable.
Twice we made it easy for them. They need stretching and being turned at pace , play in front of them and they swallow you up easily.