Rosicky "out for a while"

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Rosicky "out for a while"

Post by g88ner »

Hamstring injury.... just gotta love our injury prone players, eh! :roll:

So that's pretty much all our injury prone players (Theo, Van Persie, Eduardo, Rosicky, Diaby & Djourou) all injured together. Great stuff :lol:
On today's injuries...
We had Eboue with a muscular problem, Rosicky with a groin problem, Traore a hamstring problem and Gallas a hamstring problem. We are hopeful that Eboue, Traore and Gallas are not too serious but Tomas Rosicky is out for a while. Eduardo has a thigh problem, he had to stop training yesterday. It is a little recurrence, the medical staff tell me he could be available next week.
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... r-reaction
Last edited by g88ner on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

norfbankN16

Post by norfbankN16 »

:banghead:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Bring on the ladies

REB

Post by REB »

maybe ramsey will get a run of games now, its the least he deserves.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

REBEL GOONER wrote:maybe ramsey will get a run of games now, its the least he deserves.
Until he gets injured, of course.... :roll: :wink:

norfbankN16

Post by norfbankN16 »

REBEL GOONER wrote:maybe ramsey will get a run of games now, its the least he deserves.
he has stiff competition with eboue :lol:

BT

Post by BT »

And Colin Lewin is out having his appendix removed according to the programme. Honestly its a joke that a 'european superclub' cannot play one striker in a game. Something needs to be done and someone needs to be accountable. Its not unlucky when every other team doesn't have these numbers of injuries nor these lengthy spells.

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

BT wrote:And Colin Lewin is out having his appendix removed according to the programme. Honestly its a joke that a 'european superclub' cannot play one striker in a game. Something needs to be done and someone needs to be accountable. Its not unlucky when every other team doesn't have these numbers of injuries nor these lengthy spells.

That's just taking the piss now :shock: :lol:

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

if this becomes serious we could see him not signing a new contract?

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Dont worry his £60k a week contract is in the bag.After all he has earned it :banghead:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

it could be worse, we could be forced to play diaby in central defence....

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jaysus. I'm sorry but to all the rosetinters - WE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO! This is why we wanted Wenger to sign some players. :banghead:

I wish to God I had been wrong on this but a fucking blind man could see we would struggle with injuries again this season... :roll:

I'm not gloating - just taking the piss in frustration! :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

When I read stories about yet more Arsenal players being out injured all I feel is apathy :? It is like groundhog day.....you have been here so many times before that you can picture the scene in advance but you still know that it is going to happen again :roll: Fcuk wenger, the medical staff and the board......all these *word censored* knew that we had a small squad littered with darren anderton wannabees but yet to nothing to rectify the problems either by bringing in extra players or by getting rid of these players and replace them with more reliable players. This old story about being unlucky with injuries only lasts for so long :roll: :evil: :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

and if that's not bad enough, we are actually giving most of these crunts IMPROVED and EXTENDED contracts?
Why doesn't someone have the nuts to stand up to that blind man who supposedly manages our team and say 'No, we won't reward an injury prone, inconsistent player with an improved contract'!!??

Exiled-Gooner

Post by Exiled-Gooner »

With the injury prone players we got are we surprised no,instead we should a player is fit thread.It has baffled me why we haven't got a bigger squad as the amount of injury prone players we have,i know others have such players,we seem to have 3/4 times as many...Wenger knows.....yeah right