Can my golf club do this?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

RaM wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:Rolypoly is your man!! 8) He likes taking on the big boys and hates to see injustice!! Give him a PM and direct him to this thread. Perhaps, being the generous chap he undoubtedly is, he'd be able to give you appropriate advice. 8)

However, be prepared for a few gratuitous insults!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Moronic dickhead. :wink:

:lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Roly? Is that you? :? :lol: :lol: :wink:
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RaM

Post by RaM »

I Hate Hleb wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

Roly? Is that you? :? :lol: :lol: :wink:

Mr Bread Hater, you have outed me.

hatemanu99

Post by hatemanu99 »

Technically you can't just stop a DD without the payee's consent, however the bank usually let you do so if you tell them you have informed the payee. The 3rd party sound like arseholes though so be careful doing that as they may take action.

I could read through your membership terms if you have them as there should really be something in there stopping this sort of situation arising, although clubs usually cover themselves with some catch-all clause saying they reserve the right to change their rules, fuck over their members etc etc.

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

i am flattered by so much attention.

obviously my pearls of wisdom are paid heed to and quite rightly so.

you mock at your peril

db10 has defamed me and i could sue this website for defamation because i am a solicitor and i am amazed you publish his lies.

as for bread hater go ask the likes of gazidis, gooner ed, iasa - not that gooner ed or iasa have shown other than minimal interest to their eternal shame - the f.a. about my racism at wembley campaign and let them tell you what i bloody achieved virtually single - handed by sheer bloody persistence. so be careful about mocking my campaigning spirit otherwise youwill join that other idiot in the dock..

as for the bloke with the golf club problem i can point him in right direction which is more than i can do when trying to hit the bloody thing.

finally none of my insults are gratuitous. only said when merited

RaM

Post by RaM »

rolypoly wrote: as for the bloke with the golf club problem i can point him in right direction which is more than i can do when trying to hit the bloody thing.
I'll give you that one!

Can relate a bit there too...

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

rolypoly wrote:i am flattered by so much attention.

obviously my pearls of wisdom are paid heed to and quite rightly so.

you mock at your peril

db10 has defamed me and i could sue this website for defamation because i am a solicitor and i am amazed you publish his lies.

as for bread hater go ask the likes of gazidis, gooner ed, iasa - not that gooner ed or iasa have shown other than minimal interest to their eternal shame - the f.a. about my racism at wembley campaign and let them tell you what i bloody achieved virtually single - handed by sheer bloody persistence. so be careful about mocking my campaigning spirit otherwise youwill join that other idiot in the dock..

as for the bloke with the golf club problem i can point him in right direction which is more than i can do when trying to hit the bloody thing.

finally none of my insults are gratuitous. only said when merited
:shock: :shock: :shock:

But I came on here to praise Caesar, not mock him!! :? :cry: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Roly is here!

We are all saved!

:bowing21: :sunshine_happy: :bowing21: :ladida: :sunshine_happy:

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

Percy

you are getting the idea.

if only you knew

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

I have always felt a kinship with you Roly!

Without us I personally think this place would be mediocre at best.

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

percy

never a truer word spoken on this forum

bye for now

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Percy Dalton wrote:I have always felt a kinship with you Roly!

Without us I personally think this place would be mediocre at best.
Well, shite does come dribbing out of both your mouths... but I would put you a close second to rolypolybullshitter in the bollocks-talk stakes Percy... :lol:

And my online username is looking forward to being sued by your online username rolypolyarseholio... :roll:

Schoolboy error, mr "solicitor", schoolboy error... :oops: :roll: :lol:

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

DB 10

NOT THAT THERE WAS ANY DOUBT ABOUT IT, BUT YOU HAVE PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT WHAT A MORONIC CRETINOUS IDIOTIC DICKHEADYOU ARE.

who said anything about suing you ?

why would i want to sue you who as you quite rightly point out for pure reasons of cowardice hide behind the cloak of anonymity and probably aint worth the pot you piss in.

you see dumb dumb, as my first post said, any claim would be against the website publishers. i would not need to know your identity. thats the theory. it aint going to happen.

after all,i am sure there would be sympathy for the argument that its difficult to monitor every post esp when flooded by so many rants from lunatics like DB10.

so go away DB10 and whenyou have had counselling and stopped dribbling, come back and try again to get one over me. you won`t but by all means carry on trying.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rolypoly wrote:DB 10

NOT THAT THERE WAS ANY DOUBT ABOUT IT, BUT YOU HAVE PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT WHAT A MORONIC CRETINOUS IDIOTIC DICKHEADYOU ARE.

who said anything about suing you ?

why would i want to sue you who as you quite rightly point out for pure reasons of cowardice hide behind the cloak of anonymity and probably aint worth the pot you piss in.

you see dumb dumb, as my first post said, any claim would be against the website publishers. i would not need to know your identity. thats the theory. it aint going to happen.

after all,i am sure there would be sympathy for the argument that its difficult to monitor every post esp when flooded by so many rants from lunatics like DB10.

so go away DB10 and whenyou have had counselling and stopped dribbling, come back and try again to get one over me. you won`t but by all means carry on trying.
Well, that's me told... :(

And pink pigs might fly out of Percy's big fat old arsehole and... oh hang on - that might actually happen!! :-P

Anyway, you bit so my work is done here! :lol: :wink:

Well, nearly...

Maybe you should take up squash or something, try and ease all that anger and frustration out of your system and then maybe you could come on here and post good stuff and leave all the bullshit about your racism campaigns and your wonder bets and your being a "solicitor" behind.

The truth will liberate you. Just think, what a life you could have! :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Sorry if i offend anyone but RolyPoly is my favourite poster on here, he is a genius (and a bullshitter but that part is irrelevant :wink: ) and i think he should post his pearls of wisdom here more often 8) :)

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

As an alternative, he could just roll up a spliff and chill out a bit. It seems to work for me. 8) :lol: :lol: :wink: