Yet more injuries !!!!!!!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rob

Yet more injuries !!!!!!!!!

Post by Rob »

Nasri - who's been playing really well - 3 weeks - with a hamstring.

Ramsey - thigh strain - possibly also 3 weeks !

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We' are just running out of players at this rate. Both of these two were vital for this 4 game run - :( :(

Ten days left on the transfer window. Looks like more chance Phil will leave than anyone else come in.

Get Huntalaar FFS - :evil:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Blimey Rob, when you said MORE injuries, I thought you meant other than Ramsey & Nasri which we already knew about yesterday!

Phew.

Boomer

Re: Yet more injuries !!!!!!!!!

Post by Boomer »

Rob wrote:Nasri - who's been playing really well - 3 weeks - with a hamstring.

Ramsey - thigh strain - possibly also 3 weeks !

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We' are just running out of players at this rate. Both of these two were vital for this 4 game run - :( :(

Ten days left on the transfer window. Looks like more chance Phil will leave than anyone else come in.

Get Huntalaar FFS - :evil:
I saw Wengers comments saying he wants a "World class striker".

but judging by most of the rumours it looking more like a cheaper option! Very World class! :roll: :roll: ]
If you want world class striker now AW you have to spend in order to get.

I'd take Huntaraar even on a loan but I'd prefer Dzeko.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

We down to the 'bare bones' of the squad now. :banghead: If Wenger doesn't buy and we end up missing out on the title due to lack of depth, I will personally take a trip to London Colney and blown the crunts brains out!!! :banghead: :lol: :wink:
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

I Hate Hleb wrote:Are we down to the 'bare bones' of the squad now? :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :wink:
Did anyone see Wenger joke about "getting in practise" Geeze Great words Arsene!! :roll: You've the ability to fix it!

[edit] found it!
""I am very short in midfield at the moment so even I am trying to practise at the moment," added Wenger."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 464636.stm
Last edited by Boomer on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

I Hate Hleb wrote:We down to the 'bare bones' of the squad now. :banghead: If Wenger doesn't buy and we end up missing out on the title due to lack of depth, I will personally take a trip to London Colney and blown the crunts brains out!!! :banghead: :lol: :wink:

I'd start cleaning the barrel of that gun if I were you :( :evil:

digger

Post by digger »

Boomer wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:Are we down to the 'bare bones' of the squad now? :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :wink:
Did anyone see Wenger joke about "getting in practise" Geeze Great words Arsene!! :roll: You've the ability to fix it!

[edit] found it!
""I am very short in midfield at the moment so even I am trying to practise at the moment," added Wenger."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 464636.stm

He's a very funny man.... :lol: (although I bet he's harder to shrug off the ball than Denilson :?)

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

2 more players injured in training :banghead: Youd think that we would be using martin Taylor, Savage or Barton in our training sessons :banghead: :banghead:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

I Hate Hleb wrote:We're down to the 'bare bones' of the squad now. :banghead: If Wenger doesn't buy and we end up missing out on the title due to lack of depth, I will personally take a trip to London Colney and blown the crunts brains out!!! :banghead: :lol: :wink:
Fantastic qoute, I damn well be right behind you with a my 12 bore shotgun..if he doesn't buy this week.

No wait I exonerate the *word censored* this year, no excuse. :x

:barscarf: :)

Lost_Gooner

Post by Lost_Gooner »

g88ner wrote:Blimey Rob, when you said MORE injuries, I thought you meant other than Ramsey & Nasri which we already knew about yesterday!

Phew.
ha thats just what i thought when i read the thread title , so yes...phew

:)

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -expected-

By Chris Harris

Robin Van Persie is doing as well as can be expected in his recovery from ankle surgery.
That's the verdict of Arsène Wenger, who has been without the Dutch forward since he suffered ligament damage during an international friendly against Italy in November.
Wenger predicted last month that Van Persie would be out for "virtually the rest of the season". That is still the case even though the 26-year-old is making steady progress in his rehabilitation.
"He has come back [to the training ground] and is doing as well as you can at that stage," said Wenger after the Bolton game.
"He is out of his boot and walks normally but he thinks he will be playing mid-April."

Out of his boot - did he get trapped in his car? :shock:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Wenger, charging through the midfield..

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... hree-weeks

"We have a little chance to get Denilson and Theo Walcott back for Wednesday and to get Nicklas Bendtner back in 10 days maybe."

Maybe.......

And how depressing to be relying on NB52! :cry:

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Basil is a Gooner wrote:http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... hree-weeks

"We have a little chance to get Denilson and Theo Walcott back for Wednesday and to get Nicklas Bendtner back in 10 days maybe."

Maybe.......

And how depressing to be relying on NB52! :cry:
So that puts him about ready for the last game within the fortnight against Liverpool :roll: ........where he'll only be fit enough as sub :roll: ........in a game which after ManU, Villa & Chavs would be little to late.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Injuries can no longer be used as an excuse.The window is open.We have the money.Spend it