wenger is going to cost us AGAIN!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GallasFC

wenger is going to cost us AGAIN!

Post by GallasFC »

Anyone sick and tired of Wenger always killing off our season? 2007 we had Rosicky and Eddy injured and what does he do? absolutely nothing. 2008 no replacement for Flamini or for injuries of Rosicky and Eddy=scrap for 4th place oh but we got AA..on the last day of Jaunary. FFS Wenger this isn't funny we are still waiting for the replacements for Flamini and Adebayor but as usual we are short oh and Silvesrtre and Campbel have to go down as the 2 most laziest signings in his tenure at the club. No you can't predict injuries but you can prepare for them only thing is Wenger's idea of replacement is to play some kids who are no where near good enough.

CYGooner

Post by CYGooner »

I think Silvestre for the money we reportedly had to pay for him (less than a million?) could have been a brilliant signing. Unfortunately it hasnt paid off. Campbell could yet prove to be an astute short term signing, however I dont think he will cope against a Rooney type player if chosen for Sunday.

Wenger definitely needs to sign a flamini style player, how about...........flamini? Rather than see him go to a premier league rival!!!

A striker would be nice too. I like Bendtner but I feel its a lot of pressure for him to lead the line.

GallasFC

Post by GallasFC »

Dont worry we got beach footballer Carlos Vela

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

Repeat Thread - go and read one of the other 15 on this page! :lol:

How can judge the team before the next three games? What if we win all three? Its unlikely obviously, but its not impossible is it? What would you think of Wenger then?

CYGooner

Post by CYGooner »

Even if we do win all three games, I think you still have to acknowledge that we have about 14-16 players that most people would be happy to start regularly. Not even a match day squad. I am confident that we'll win 2 of the next 3 games, but still see the need for strengthening within the squad with a proper centre forward, and a midfielder. And a long term Centre Half option.

REB

Post by REB »

Bendtners Drinking Buddy wrote:Repeat Thread - go and read one of the other 15 on this page! :lol:

How can judge the team before the next three games? What if we win all three? Its unlikely obviously, but its not impossible is it? What would you think of Wenger then?
you see thats the fun of been a realist, our views change after every game :lol:

on a serious note no manager would have kept us top 4 other then wenger on what the club has spent on players, but and its a big but. if wenger has money to spend and strengthen the squad and hasn't because of his insane gamble of playing the likes of denilson then he has to be to blame if we end up winning nothing again this season.

hatemanu99

Post by hatemanu99 »

I'll say it then. It's impossible for us to win all of our next 3 league games.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

if we DONT win anything this season i expect Arsenal f.c. to buy players that WILL win things.
SIMPLE!

I just hope that cesc stays IF we buy next season,coz if we dont..
WE ARE FECKED!..DOUBLE SIMPLE!

GallasFC

Post by GallasFC »

Oh yeah I forgot Wenger is so great at keeping us in the top 4 oh wait in 2005 we only got 4th because spurs suffered from flu on the last game of the season so that kinda puts a little dent in that theory oh and it was only last season we were outside the top 4 for like 3/4 of the season. See where i'm going here? I don't give a shit about how much money we're making I don't buy the we can't spend cus we'll go bust bullshit. Wenger just doesn't like big ego's he can't handle them that's why he got rid of Henry, Viera, Adebayor, Flamini because he can't handle players that question him and that's why he signs all these kids because they don't. Any moron can tell we are too short in numbers and that's the way it's been for the past 6 years. This wenger hasn't been the same Wenger who won the prem in 2004. The old Wenger actually bought in experience and wasn't afraid of making flops this wenger is terrified.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

well i personally think Arsene has worked miracles and i believe we WILL win a trophy this season.

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

mrgnu1958 wrote:if we DONT win anything this season i expect Arsenal f.c. to buy players that WILL win things.
SIMPLE!

I just hope that cesc stays IF we buy next season,coz if we dont..
WE ARE FECKED!..DOUBLE SIMPLE!
We have won the Emirates Cup this season, said by AW
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GallasFC

Post by GallasFC »

We're so bad we have to create our own trophies oh well the emirates cup is better than the CC or Fa cup according to AW

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

If Wenger refuses to strengthen in the next 3 days, when he has money at his disposal to improve the squad, then its time for him to go, im getting serioulsy fucked off with him taking the piss

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Course it's not Wenger's fault. It's that naughty Aston Villa's fault for playing the...wait for it..... LONG BALL GAME :roll:

Aaron Inglis

Post by Aaron Inglis »

Are you all saying that if Wenger goes we will win the league ?!!!!

:the_doris_2: