Eastmond for England

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Eastmond for England

Post by Nos89 »

He's done well when he's played for the first team in the holding midfield role, not afraid to put a tackle in. He should go to the World Cup after all Theo went and he hadn't even started a game for us, at least this lad has already played in the Carling Cup. :barscarf: :barscarf:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

ffs.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ill have some of what you just took please.

Gunner19

Post by Gunner19 »

:o You must be joking my friend...the lad is a 19 year old boy who just started to know what does the words ''high level'' means , and you wanna send him to south africa !!! :? I mean if he has proved some great talent in the league and an abnormal potential for a player of his age...maybe!!But he's just an average player comparing to the rest of midfielders that england has...so, sending a guy whose best performance is a win over liverpool in a carling cup game to the world cup is a bit suicidal :roll: So, just give him time, and we'll talk about it in 4 years...

RaM

Post by RaM »

Gunner19 wrote:You must be joking my friend...the lad is a 19 year old boy...so, sending a guy whose best performance is a win over liverpool in a carling cup game to the world cup is a bit suicidal

I know South Africa's not the best place in the world, but if you stay out of the worst parts and avoid the very angry members of the population, I'm sure its not that bad!

:wink:
Last edited by RaM on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

flash gunner

Re: Eastmond for England

Post by flash gunner »

Nos89 wrote:He's done well when he's played for the first team in the holding midfield role, not afraid to put a tackle in. He should go to the World Cup after all Theo went and he hadn't even started a game for us, at least this lad has already played in the Carling Cup. :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Re: Eastmond for England

Post by franksav63 »

Nos89 wrote:He's done well when he's played for the first team in the holding midfield role, not afraid to put a tackle in. He should go to the World Cup after all Theo went and he hadn't even started a game for us, at least this lad has already played in the Carling Cup. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Hmmm... then surely Jay Emmanuel-Thomas must have more of a chance then... :barscarf: :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

might be a good idea to see if he's good enough to play for arsenal first :?

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

All I can do or say is this........

:coffeespit:

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Nowhere near ready for the role and has several people in front of him: Hargreves, Barry, Huddlestone, Muamba, Cattermole and so on)

Exiled-Gooner

Post by Exiled-Gooner »

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

digger

Post by digger »

RaM wrote:
Gunner19 wrote:You must be joking my friend...the lad is a 19 year old boy...so, sending a guy whose best performance is a win over liverpool in a carling cup game to the world cup is a bit suicidal

I know South Africa's not the best place in the world, but if you stay out of the worst parts and avoid the very angry members of the population, I'm sure its not that bad!

:wink:

:lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Eastmond's looked well dodgy for us most of the time! He's more chance of playing for Arsenal Ladies than England in the WC :roll: