Highbury Harold is calling . . .a time for Action?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:
North bank girl wrote:so far 646 members
Are you talking about the face book group, or is that just the running tally for ds’ sponsored Gnoshathon 2010 in aid of Haiti? :? No wonder she's been quiet lately!
Can't speak with her mouth full. And can't type with both hands going flat out fluffing lads waiting to be noshed. :-P :wink:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Are you talking about the face book group, or is that just the running tally for ds’ sponsored Gnoshathon 2010 in aid of Haiti? :? No wonder she's been quiet lately!
Can't speak with her mouth full. And can't type with both hands going flat out fluffing lads waiting to be noshed. :-P :wink:
I'm guessing Frank must have learnt how to type with his toes then? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
With his legs up in the air, getting rode missionary by brazillianGOONER???!! Are you mad? :lol: :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

That's brilliant lads. 8) :lol: :wink:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
With his legs up in the air, getting rode missionary by brazillianGOONER???!! Are you mad? :lol: :wink:
OI YOU TWAT!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

nah mate, we prefer doggiestyle, right frankie honeybunny? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

I agree with a lot written, but it seems like just a bunch of whining. According to him he likes nothing of the "new Arsenal" and is just rambling on about the past. I wonder if he complained about when we were at Highbury. :?

Block91Broox

Post by Block91Broox »

A lot of people are gonna look like c**** if we win the league this year. I think many Arsenal fans won't want us to win it for fear of looking stupid.

That's a sad predicament to be in.

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

Block91Broox wrote:A lot of people are gonna look like c**** if we win the league this year. I think many Arsenal fans won't want us to win it for fear of looking stupid.

Fan being the key word, I find that statement hard to believe. There will always be "doubting thomas" when it comes to supporting various things in life but that doesn't mean we all dont want the same things.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
toes...??? :shock: :shock: I type with my knob, mate... :lol: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

brazilianGOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote: Are you talking about the face book group, or is that just the running tally for ds’ sponsored Gnoshathon 2010 in aid of Haiti? :? No wonder she's been quiet lately!
OI YOU TWAT!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

nah mate, we prefer doggiestyle, right frankie honeybunny? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
either way is fine with you B.G. :wink: :wink: :wink: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Block91Broox wrote:A lot of people are gonna look like c**** if we win the league this year. I think many Arsenal fans won't want us to win it for fear of looking stupid.

No offence, Broox, but that's just silly, mate. We all want Arsenal to win. End of. Some of us just take a more "realistic" or "pragmatic" or "negative" (you pick the word :wink: ) look at things.

I don't think we will win anything this season - but I'd LOVE to be proven as wrong as fuck, really I would.

Would I feel like a crunt if we win something? Certainly not.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

That's a sad predicament to be in
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Really? In that case I think that's the most stupid thought since Mr and Mrs **** decided to experiment with the withdrawal technique a few decades ago. :roll: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Vlad III

Post by Vlad III »

This is spot on!

The millitant way some of you lot go on about how shit we are and wanting Wenger to be sacked, will indeed make you look like a *word censored* if we won the league! How can you be so anti something all season and then jump on the bandwagon at the end?

I would also put money on the fact that if we did win the league there would be people on here that would bemoan the quality of the opposition and say we won it by default.

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Vlad III wrote:

This is spot on!

The millitant way some of you lot go on about how shit we are and wanting Wenger to be sacked, will indeed make you look like a c**t if we won the league! How can you be so anti something all season and then jump on the bandwagon at the end?

I would also put money on the fact that if we did win the league there would be people on here that would bemoan the quality of the opposition and say we won it by default.
This is where you are wrong friend.

I see a lot of faults within the team, the management, the board. I use this place to voice my concerns at intermittent times in the week but never during the 90 minutes of game time.

For the 90 minutes, whoever is on the pitch, wether I consider them world class or Ryman Premier league class gets my full support.

I would be very certain a lot of the other feel the same way. You can fully support the club and voice your own opinion at the same time.

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

any gooner who's pro-fat and orange is in a fantasy land
jabba is a fat gangster rapist thief and worse than that he supports ManUre

his only interest in investment