STOKE CITY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
digger

Post by digger »

Should give Rambo a decent boost. Any word on his injury? Did it look like Eduardos? I don't have Sky+ so couldn't replay (not sure I'd want to).

kevstarkie

Post by kevstarkie »

Can I be the first to say that I believe we are going to win the league this season. After today I don't think anything will be able to stop us now.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

GET IN THERE!!!!!!

You northern *word censored* :awnker:

Nice to see the togetherness at the end

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

digger wrote:Should give Rambo a decent boost. Any word on his injury? Did it look like Eduardos? I don't have Sky+ so couldn't replay (not sure I'd want to).
His leg looked like it was hanging... i havent rewound sky+ cant bring muself to see it

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

flash gunner wrote:
digger wrote:Should give Rambo a decent boost. Any word on his injury? Did it look like Eduardos? I don't have Sky+ so couldn't replay (not sure I'd want to).
His leg looked like it was hanging... i havent rewound sky+ cant bring muself to see it
Yep, it was dangling very un-naturally. Unfortunately I think we'll be looking at a similar time period to Eduardo, very sad :( Thoughts are with Aaron...

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Over the fucking moon. However can we calm down on the dirty stuff. I replayed it and replayed and all that happens is their legs meet in midair. The lad was in tears. IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE EDUARDO TACKLE.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Great interview by Cesc, and mentioned what I said a few posts ago. Its a fucking disgrace, happens to regular to us these injuries.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

They showed it again on my stream.

Not good at all. Leg has snapped halfway between knee and ankle. :(

augie

Post by augie »

I know it is a massive 3pts but all I can think about right now is ramsey :cry: The guy was immense today and had the world at his feet and right now I am absolutely gutted for him

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Chippy wrote:Over the fucking moon. However can we calm down on the dirty stuff. I replayed it and replayed and all that happens is their legs meet in midair. The lad was in tears. IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE EDUARDO TACKLE.
I thought he was in tears for himself :x

digger

Post by digger »

Chippy wrote:Over the fucking moon. However can we calm down on the dirty stuff. I replayed it and replayed and all that happens is their legs meet in midair. The lad was in tears. IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE EDUARDO TACKLE.
Did it look worse mate?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Last edited by Dan_85 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

Dan, don't post the picture directly as people might not want to see it..

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Amazing result, absolutely gutted for Ramsey. I just pray it's a clean break and not anywhere near as complicated as Eddies.

The team now need to use this to spur them on, unlike 2 years ago, and do it for Rambo, they shouldn't need any more incentive than to do it for him. Come on Arsenal!!!!

Metalheadz Gooner

Post by Metalheadz Gooner »

http://i50.tinypic.com/2dglulg.jpg

It's there, I watched it again once and that's enough. Wish I hadn't now.

Feel ill!