STOKE CITY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

STOKE CITY THREAD

Post by REB »

will be a tough old game this one, stoke are doing ok this season and will be strong from the off, we need to win and keep the presure on,

come on you reds

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

We are so due a win at this crap hole....i really believe we will crap on them, 3-0 Arsenal.

Big_G

Post by Big_G »

hopefully Delap will get injured in the next 20 minutes or so at Pompey :twisted:

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

No point even turning up for this one - why don't we just throw in the towel now?

Delap must be rubbing his hands with glee, in the cup Arsene even tried to pick all the big fuckers available but to no avail.

I predict 2-1 to Stoke (if we're lucky)

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

we are due a win at stoke.

eboue MUST play 8)

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

shoot delap. fuck cunting prick probably can't do fuck all with his feet. one dimensional team IMO

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

jtvercetti27 wrote:shoot delap. fuck cunting prick probably can't do fuck all with his feet. one dimensional team IMO
i bet delap scores a 30 yarder next week :banghead:

This Is The Daybreak

Post by This Is The Daybreak »

This for me is the toughest of our run in after the spuds away and manchester city at home. Not many teams go to the Brittania Stadium and win so if we can do that it'll be a massive boost to an unlikely title challenge.

I think judging by Eboues fine performance today he doesn't deserve to be dropped, he actually runs at defenders and if he can do a similar job at Stoke then we could have a chance. His crossing is far superior as well to Sagnas.

And please please dont play Denilson....a similar team to today with hopefuly Arshavin and Gallas back

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

Lets hope Man Citeh kick lumps out of them in the cup replay wednesday.
Take it Wenger wont throw this match so will go for us to win :barscarf:

North bank girl

Post by North bank girl »

I'm a little bit worried about this one but i reckon will win 2-1 with Eboue getting the winner!

djhdjh

Post by djhdjh »

If Gallas is fit I'd play him at left back and let Sol and Vermaelen play in the centre. We need all the good headers of the ball available, hence why I'd also go for Sagna ahead of Eboue. We won't need Eboue's better attacking ability to open them up IMO. Anyone else agree?

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

jtvercetti27 wrote:shoot delap. fuck cunting prick probably can't do fuck all with his feet. one dimensional team IMO
He cant. Scooby doo is a better footballer.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A tough one. But I think our heads will be up after yesterday and we should beat them. It all depends if we play our game and make them respond or if we let them dictate the game with their awful negative deep sitting, long throwing, shite excuse for football. We need to sit off deep and drag them out and hit them on the break - because we'll never break down their 11 man back four... :roll:

I go with 2-1 or maybe 3-1 to The Arse.

GO ON YOU GOONERS!! :barscarf:

projoe

Post by projoe »

im a pessimist and a realist, we'll lose 2-1. going to get outmuscled as usual i feel :banghead:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

God, I hate this fixture. I hate their ground, Delap, his throws, those stupid towels, their thug tactics, everything. It's about time we tonked 'em on their own patch.