End of Season Forum meet up

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
12thGooner

End of Season Forum meet up

Post by 12thGooner »

Right you spanners. ... We spend all season agreeing to agree to disagree and posting crap but i personally have met only a handful of ya, thank fcuk for that, who is going to the fulham game.

Would be good to meet up and have a pint before the summer break hits and i can justifiably ignore the lot of ya. ... :)

what's everyone saying?? ...some suggestions.

Rocket (i know,,, but it does have the biggest beer garden in the area and if its sunny ...)

The Gunners,

The Triangle.

Phibbers...

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

I'm not going to be over for this one but how about The George on St. Georges Rd. just off Holloway Rd. Nice little place to debate all things Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf:

12thGooner

Post by 12thGooner »

isn't the george where the 'old firm boys' like to meet up and talk old times.

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

RoscommonGooner wrote:I'm not going to be over for this one but how about The George on St. Georges Rd. just off Holloway Rd. Nice little place to debate all things Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf:
The point is to not debate rosco :lol: just drink :cheers:

RoscommonGooner

marcengels wrote:
RoscommonGooner wrote:I'm not going to be over for this one but how about The George on St. Georges Rd. just off Holloway Rd. Nice little place to debate all things Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf:
The point is to not debate rosco :lol: just drink :cheers:
I dont know about that, there's been a few on here throughout the season that might want a good debate! :fencing:

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

Im still in Barcelona waiting to meet up with everyone :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Im not going to this game so cant meet up. Out of the pubs listed go to the Gunners

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Same as Flash said.

I can't go. But the Gunners is my favourite drinking place. Especially if the sun is shining.

Hope everyone has a great day out. :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Tell Augie it's The Gunners (and we'll all meet up in Phibbers)

pixie

Post by pixie »

Has it moved......it was in Eden Grove last time I looked! :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

pixie wrote:
Did you manage to meet up with ds on Saturday? The last i saw the both of you kept walking past eachother and going to the other ones pub :lol:

pixie

Post by pixie »

flash gunner wrote:
pixie wrote:
Did you manage to meet up with ds on Saturday? The last i saw the both of you kept walking past eachother and going to the other ones pub :lol:
No I didn`t......as I was getting the bus back to the Bailey she was walking back to Phibbers! :banghead: And all thanks to one person who told me she`d left the first time I went to the Bailey. :awnker:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Having no battery charge on your phone didnt help matters :? :wink:

pixie

Post by pixie »

flash gunner wrote:Having no battery charge on your phone didnt help matters :? :wink:
Phone battery wasn`t dead, it stopped working on the way up......it`s gone to be repaired now.

RoscommonGooner

pixie wrote:
:oops: My bad. Walked there with a guy who knew where he was going so didn't pay much attention to the street names at the time. looked up google maps and persumed it was Georges St.

I guess its true that presumption is the mother of all fuck-ups :lol: