Anyone order an Arsenal brick

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
CPHANMER

Anyone order an Arsenal brick

Post by CPHANMER »

Right so myn was meant to be in place during spring which has now passed... I went onto the website and it says it will be laid in August section 12.... Has anyone got confirmation what legends name etc will be in each section. I asked if i could choose where i wanted it to be placed but just got a "we will do the best we can" response...

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

i actually shit a Brick this morning 8)

CPHANMER

Post by CPHANMER »

where was that located?

RaM

Re: Anyone order an Arsenal brick

Post by RaM »

CPHANMER wrote:Right so myn was meant to be in place during spring which has now passed... I went onto the website and it says it will be laid in August section 12.... Has anyone got confirmation what legends name etc will be in each section. I asked if i could choose where i wanted it to be placed but just got a "we will do the best we can" response...
They've put you in the Denilson section. :shock:

kevstarkie

Post by kevstarkie »

Where do you find out where your brick is meant to be laid, not heard anything about mine.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

CPHANMER wrote:where was that located?
in my Trap 1. :-P

CPHANMER

Post by CPHANMER »

i went onto the website the other day and saw an armoury square link.... then it asks for your surname and confirmation number and tells you where and when it will be placed

CPHANMER

Post by CPHANMER »

mrgnu1958 wrote:
CPHANMER wrote:where was that located?
in my Trap 1. :-P
i heard a lot of people have viewed your brick in trap 1

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

:shock: :shock: :lol:

O'Leary

Post by O'Leary »

Yeah my brick got laid through Fabregas' front room window with a note saying "Thanks for the loyalty..."

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

O'Leary wrote:Yeah my brick got laid through Fabregas' front room window with a note saying "Thanks for the loyalty... from unhinged fickle fan who needs to get a grip"
Fixed it for you 8) :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Is this the bricks by the armoury? I think that look like a garden of rememberance :roll:

O'Leary

Post by O'Leary »

g88ner wrote:
O'Leary wrote:Yeah my brick got laid through Fabregas' front room window with a note saying "Thanks for the loyalty... from unhinged fickle fan who needs to get a grip"
I would have opted for "disillusioned"... but I'll let you have your moment. One assumes you haven't just shelled out another £1000.00 for the season and imminently expect the sale of yet another captain?

merson_is_god

Post by merson_is_god »

The Eddie mcGoldrick section!

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

O'Leary wrote:
g88ner wrote:
I would have opted for "disillusioned"... but I'll let you have your moment. One assumes you haven't just shelled out another £1000.00 for the season and imminently expect the sale of yet another captain?
Not Fabregas's fault he surrounded by a bunch of *word censored* is it?