how class is this!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Loved it in the olden days when you could just get a navy polo shirt with a yellow cannon on it. Simples!

Like this shirt though. ( but 35 notes.........)

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

i love that shirt, will look great when i'm playing tennis with my mates :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

TheCook wrote:That'll be sold out instore and online by the time the season starts, guaranteed.
nice avatar, Mr. Peter Paul „Paulie Walnuts“ Gualtieri :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

brazilianGOONER wrote:i love that shirt, will look great when i'm playing tennis with my mates :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Whaddya mean 'mates' as in plural!???

:lol: :wink:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

its alright, i dont think ive got a big enough beer belly or a gold earing to sport the polo shirt look tho :cry:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:i love that shirt, will look great when i'm playing tennis with my mates :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Whaddya mean 'mates' as in plural!???

:lol: :wink:
ooh, it's so much funnier to play in 'couples' :lol: :lol: :lol: it's gay sport, dontchaknow?? :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

CelticTiger

Post by CelticTiger »

Are u all off your rocker that is the biggest piece of shite i've ever seen!

LOL JK its immense :lol: :D