Gooner Online Premier League Tippers

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

2nd is the new 1st. The board are happy with my performance. My team showed their mental strength all season. If it hadn't been for so many pitches being like rugby pitches I feel we would have been closer than the 2% that seperates us from number 1 and we blah blah blahddy blah... :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:Well its been a few weeks but I just can't let this go quite yet.

Thanks to all 34 of you who took a part in this, it was fun for me to do and of course the new season starts soon.

Some stats for you to mull over.

Top weekly tippers saw every player secure at least one weekly success, well at least everyone but DB10, GreenGooner, xDaveyx and Boomer. Chunky and BT came into the game late so are excused.

The most weekly wins went to Mikey, Goonersid and Sammydroppedhisshorts. All three managed a total of four weekly victories....well done.

The wooden spoon avoiders were Goonersid and KevStarkie who managed to tip their way through thirty weeks of not being the worst, well done.
The most spoons however, went to Olgit who secured a fantastic SEVEN spoons!!!
Notably Eboue-why? Roscommongooner and Goonersam scored SIX each.

The top score for a week came in week 22 where both Franksav and Roscommongooner scored 9/10.
The worst scores came from AFc1886, Donaldo and Mikey who all scored zero in week 6. However, yours truly secured a zero all alone in week 13.

The cups went to three deserved champs

Group A

Champion ...Goonersid
Runner Up...DB10
3rd place....Franksav

Group B

Champion....AFC1886
Runner Up...Teecee
3rd place....RossieGooner

Knock Out Cup

Winner....RoscommonGooner
Runner Up ....KingJayson

Well done to all of you and thank you.

Cheers Sammy thanks for all your hard work and count me in for next season where there will be a non-irish winner :barscarf: :wink:

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:Well its been a few weeks but I just can't let this go quite yet.

Thanks to all 34 of you who took a part in this, it was fun for me to do and of course the new season starts soon.

Some stats for you to mull over.

Top weekly tippers saw every player secure at least one weekly success, well at least everyone but DB10, GreenGooner, xDaveyx and Boomer. Chunky and BT came into the game late so are excused.

The most weekly wins went to Mikey, Goonersid and Sammydroppedhisshorts. All three managed a total of four weekly victories....well done.

The wooden spoon avoiders were Goonersid and KevStarkie who managed to tip their way through thirty weeks of not being the worst, well done.
The most spoons however, went to Olgit who secured a fantastic SEVEN spoons!!!
Notably Eboue-why? Roscommongooner and Goonersam scored SIX each.

The top score for a week came in week 22 where both Franksav and Roscommongooner scored 9/10.
The worst scores came from AFc1886, Donaldo and Mikey who all scored zero in week 6. However, yours truly secured a zero all alone in week 13.

The cups went to three deserved champs

Group A

Champion ...Goonersid
Runner Up...DB10
3rd place....Franksav

Group B

Champion....AFC1886
Runner Up...Teecee
3rd place....RossieGooner

Knock Out Cup

Winner....RoscommonGooner
Runner Up ....KingJayson

Well done to all of you and thank you.
SIX wooden spoons :shock: :oops:

Fantastic mental strength to recover from that and go on to win the Cup :barscarf:

Great comp SDHS, hopefully will compete again next season. Ooh, is there any chance that someone from outside Roscommon or Derry would step up to the plate next season :roll: I'm looking at the Cork contingent here lads :D

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

SEVEN wooden spoons!!!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Damn, I'm good. :dancingbanana: :D