Stoke Game Moved to Wednesday

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
cusamano

Post by cusamano »

romoni wrote:Hi,can someone sold me 2 tickets for match against Stoke ?
I´m from CZECH REPUBLIC and I will come on tuesday 22nd, let me know to my email [email protected], thanks a lot friends.

Roman :barscarf:
welcome.
good luck with the tickets!

North bank girl

Post by North bank girl »

I know everyone is bummed about this and i do feel for them but on the positive side it means i now can attend! :-P

North bank girl

Post by North bank girl »

I know everyone is bummed about this and i do feel for them but on the positive side it means i now can attend! :-P

badliebenzell

Post by badliebenzell »

Brilliant. Went to the Emirates early 18/12 (my fault). We all know what happened. Was really looking fwd to the re-arranged game as going up north to see my mum on the Wed (half term). Mum comes first so no Stoke game. This puts the icing on the cake of a truly f'ing awful 2 weeks. Better beat Wolves on Sat....

lagerisgood1981

Post by lagerisgood1981 »

Not even an email from the club mentioning the change of date to those that bought tickets ... Only realised after coming on here!!

Jokers ...

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

lagerisgood1981 wrote:Not even an email from the club mentioning the change of date to those that bought tickets ... Only realised after coming on here!!

Jokers ...
You should join mailto: [email protected]

Got email about the Orient game on the 3rd by the way and they only decide to change Stoke game 5 days later :banghead:

romoni

Post by romoni »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
I´m from CZECH REPUBLIC and I will come on tuesday 22nd, let me know to my email [email protected], thanks a lot friends.

Welcome Roman. If you are planning to come over just for the game and then return home straight after the game then I take my hat off to you!! However the chances of you getting tickets at face value are.....erm.....how can I put this.......erm........

Welcome, what price is realistic to get tickets ?? let me know pls, will seewhat we can do :?: thanks in advance for your reply.
bye

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

romoni wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:

Welcome Roman. If you are planning to come over just for the game and then return home straight after the game then I take my hat off to you!! However the chances of you getting tickets at face value are.....erm.....how can I put this.......erm........

Welcome, what price is realistic to get tickets ?? let me know pls, will seewhat we can do :?: thanks in advance for your reply.
bye
There are always touts between the tube station and the ticket office. I've never bought any but I would guess that you could probably negotiate close to kick off cos by that time the touts will be worried that they'll be stuck with unsold tickets. For Stoke expect to pay £80-150 depending where the seats are located.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Just received the email notification from the club. Interesting comment there "If you have any questions on the above please call the Contact Centre on 0207 619 5000....". Maybe this is the way to go about getting travel refunds?

Dear Supporter,
As our FA Cup Fifth-Round fixture away at Leyton Orient will be played on Sunday, 20th February, our home Premier League fixture versus Stoke City will now be played as under:

Arsenal v Stoke City
Premier League
Wednesday, February 23rd (originally February 22nd)
Kick off 7.45pm
Emirates Stadium

Any bookings made for the original date are valid for this rearranged fixture.

If you have any questions on the above please call the Contact Centre on 0207 619 5000 or click here.

We hope to see you at the game on Wednesday night and thank you for your continued support.

Kindest Regards,

Ivan Worsell