WORRIED......VERY WORRIED

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Step

WORRIED......VERY WORRIED

Post by Step »

I have a gut wrenching feeling that the spuds are going to lift the Champions League .

This would be utterly unbearable bearing in mind the number of consecutive years we have qualified. If they just waltz in and win it first time they (justifiably) will be crowing for years.

It must not happen.

To be honest tho some credit has to go to old Twitchy.
No resting of players, always playing his strongest side and adapting tactics according to who they are playing. Just like Arsene!!!

Seriously under Arsene we have stagnated over the last 4 years and he does not learn from his big mistakes.

The loss of Theo was crucial plus the under performance of a somewhat distracted Cesc. Song was not an issue. Both he and Diaby are so laid back they almost play in slow motion and against a rabid Barca side who chase everything he would have been no better than Diaby (thank god Arsene could play the 2 together!!)

I bet he will play a weakened side against the Mancs this W/E (Bendtner to start anyone?/).

Finally a dilema

Would you take The Gooners winning the double this year and Spuds winning the champions League?

Not even worth considering in my opinion.

For Gods sake Arsene stoke em up and get em going again. It can still be a good season.

Rant over!

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :banghead:

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

they have beaten two shit teams from serie A and they're winning thing! come on take a step back and think about it.......

If Milan were any good last night they would of won that no problem did the spuds even have more than 5 shots on goal last night?

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

Me too. I think they're gonna win it.

North bank girl

Post by North bank girl »

:banghead: :banghead:

I had this nightmare where they draw braca and they beat them :banghead:

Drone

Post by Drone »

Who cares it can be them, a part of me would like them to win itsince they are English and from London, but i know for sure they cant compete with the likes of Inter/BM, RM, Chavs, Manutd lat alone Barca.

BT

Post by BT »

Or, they go out to a superior team they're bound to face soon and don't even qualify next year. Twitchy may be feilding strong teams (and credit to them for winning the group when we didn't) but its been at the expense of their form elswhere.

skipper

Post by skipper »

Judging by their performance last night, they will go out in quarters whoever they get.

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

KAQAK wrote:Who cares it can be them, a part of me would like them to win it since they are English and from London, but i know for sure they cant compete with the likes of Inter/BM, RM, Chavs, Manutd lat alone Barca.
:shock:

Tin hat on

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

I would also like to see Tottingham win the the European League

And will cheer them every step of the way in their quest for greatness

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

Irish Gooner wrote:I would also like to see Tottingham win the the European League

And will cheer them every step of the way in their quest for greatness
:roll:

Step

Post by Step »

Kaqak I think you'll find they've already stuffed Inter with room to spare.

Please let it be Barca in the qtr final to put me out of my misery!!!!

And as for part wanting them to win it as they're from London do me a favour!!! I want all 3 english clubs out.

a Barca Real final would do fine!

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

Lock this quick Mods. I can see another round starting :roll:

eliogooner

Post by eliogooner »

Spurs will do a Leeds & get to the Semi Finals. :banghead: