well done to shamrock rovers

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Basement innit.

Anything non-football or Arsenal related!

I don't know, take it up with Mike Francis, or continue doing what you like.

Whatever makes Frank stroke out over not being one of the cool kids. :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Re: well done to shamrock rovers

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Pal Lydersen wrote:been the first Irish club to make the group stages of the europa league after knocking partizan belgrade out 2-3 on agg in serbia tonight

rangers and celtic out of europe aswell,how shit is scotish football
Yeah,lets have a bit ot anti Scottish racism,that's alright!
Why is this shit on the Arsenal Chat page while genuine anti Wenger stuff etc is being deleted!!!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Yeah,lets have a bit ot anti Scottish racism,that's alright!
Why is this shit on the Arsenal Chat page while genuine anti Wenger stuff etc is being deleted!!!
As opposed to the anti-Irish threads? It's just banter mate calm down!

Irish Gooner

Re: well done to shamrock rovers

Post by Irish Gooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Pal Lydersen wrote:been the first Irish club to make the group stages of the europa league after knocking partizan belgrade out 2-3 on agg in serbia tonight

rangers and celtic out of europe aswell,how shit is scotish football
Yeah,lets have a bit ot anti Scottish racism,that's alright!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
anti scottish racism?

fuck me this place. ive seen your basement thread, a bit of extra drink explains that post!

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

SWLGooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:Yeah,lets have a bit ot anti Scottish racism,that's alright!
As opposed to the anti-Irish threads? It's just banter mate calm down!
Sorry,only meant as a joke!,(the Scottish racism bit anyway), I was a bit pissed last night when posting,and forgot to put the "smilie" and "wink" emoticons on!
Sorry again!!!

PS: I hope that they beat the spuds!!!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Shamrock Rovers have signed ex Arsenal youngster Rohan Ricketts

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

frankbutcher wrote:Is this Arsenal Chat?

Oh, sorry, the protagonists are part of the clique! Sorry for posting. :roll:
Don't let it happen again fatso. 8)

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:Shamrock Rovers have signed ex Arsenal youngster Rohan Ricketts
Didn't that little fuckwit go to the scum after us and do a bit of a Bentley? Came out with some shite along the lines of "I love tottingham, always wanted to be here, much better than Arsenal blah blah blah..." :?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Shamrock Rovers have signed ex Arsenal youngster Rohan Ricketts
Didn't that little fuckwit go to the scum after us and do a bit of a Bentley? Came out with some shite along the lines of "I love tottingham, always wanted to be here, much better than Arsenal blah blah blah..." :?
Yep thats the *word censored*

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Yep thats the c**t
Thought so.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Yep thats the c**t
Thought so.
Another one of the 'Golden Generation' plying his trade in a shite sub-standard league

no offence to the paddy clique :worried: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Yep thats the c**t
Thought so.
Another one of the 'Golden Generation' plying his trade in a shite sub-standard league

None taken. :lol: As a man that has been to a few of those Paddy league games over the years I can honestly say you were actually being too kind. It is shite. :-P :wink:

Pal Lydersen

Post by Pal Lydersen »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: Didn't that little fuckwit go to the scum after us and do a bit of a Bentley? Came out with some shite along the lines of "I love tottingham, always wanted to be here, much better than Arsenal blah blah blah..." :?
Yep thats the c**t
Thought so.

None taken. :lol: As a man that has been to a few of those Paddy league games over the years I can honestly say you were actually being too kind. It is shite. :-P :wink:

your talking complete and utter ***** :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
you see just as much ***** in the premier league,at least in the League of Ireland the players graft their bollocks off and play for the love of the game not how many bentley's they an have in their drive way.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Pal Lydersen wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote: Yep thats the c**t
Thought so.

your talking complete and utter ***** :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
you see just as much ***** in the premier league,at least in the League of Ireland the players graft their bollocks off and play for the love of the game not how many bentley's they an have in their drive way.
Alright mate - pull your neck in. :oops: I'm talking about the skill and technical level in that league and it is pretty shite. What's so offensive about calling it what it is? Yeah, I'm sure those lads play for the love of the game and give everything, but that doesn't make it good football to watch... :roll:

Pal Lydersen

Post by Pal Lydersen »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Pal Lydersen wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: Thought so.

Alright mate - pull your neck in. :oops: I'm talking about the skill and technical level in that league and it is pretty shite. What's so offensive about calling it what it is? Yeah, I'm sure those lads play for the love of the game and give everything, but that doesn't make it good football to watch... :roll:
of course the skill and technical levels are shit, but to say its shit football to watch is way off the mark, you see just as many shit games on sky .if you got off your armchair and watched an Irish club on a regular basis you would see that.

how can you call a league shit ?if you don't go and watch it, that's like me saying that games in the congo league are shit to watch

like you most Irish people are brain washed by the hype and glamour of the premier league and if they actually went and watched league of ireland football we could have a good little league in this country, rovers making the group stages is a prime example of what can be achieved