Candle Face Redknapp sticks his oar in again

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
skizz_b

Candle Face Redknapp sticks his oar in again

Post by skizz_b »

This time the 'triffic' media bumlicker's come to the aid of Moneybayor
"Emmanuel Adebayor is certain to get stick from Arsenal fans on Sunday at White Hart Lane. He apologised (after the Man City incident) but what did he do that was so wrong? He had taken dogs’ abuse from the Arsenal fans all afternoon and then reacted. Scoring the goal was an immediate outlet of his frustration.

"The level of abuse and the nature of it is something that concerns me, not just in this one game but with the viciousness with which some fans behave these days and consider it acceptable because football is "passionate".

"I get sick and tired of hearing that professional footballers must be exactly that and simply take the abuse they get in the name of ‘the game’ and that when they snap as human beings and react they are instantly condemned."
seems to forget the racist songs supporters of the club he manages aimed at the greedy bastard when he played for us, and also the reception Sol got on his return after moving to us

absolute bellend :awnker:

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

Never off the tv this twat - he was on TV this morning banging on about Tevez, what the fuck has it got to do with him? Im suprised he isnt on Newsnight talking about the European Debt crisis (in the car park in his range rover obviously)

If he became England manager the bell end would probably get his own Tv channel!

"if only you'd given me more moooooneeey daniel, we could have wooon the the champiooooons leaaaague daniel"

Wish the crunt would Fuck off.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Loves the sound of his own voice far too much, especially hate him for running past TV cameras on transfer deadline day so he could jump in his range rover and drive back past talking out the "transfer window" of his car. and yes 'arry, you are a f'cking wheeler dealer. cock

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Bendtners Drinking Buddy wrote:Never off the tv this twat - he was on TV this morning banging on about Tevez, what the fuck has it got to do with him? Im suprised he isnt on Newsnight talking about the European Debt crisis (in the car park in his range rover obviously)

If he became England manager the bell end would probably get his own Tv channel!

"if only you'd given me more moooooneeey daniel, we could have wooon the the champiooooons leaaaague daniel"

Wish the crunt would Fuck off.
Heard this too :roll: Thought exactly the same... The England manager job has to be one of the most slated jobs by the media does make me wonder how he'll get treated if he gets the job

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

flash gunner wrote:Heard this too :roll: Thought exactly the same... The England manager job has to be one of the most slated jobs by the media does make me wonder how he'll get treated if he gets the job
he'll get found out as a shit wheeler dealer...think Mike Bassett and you'll probably be close to how he will perform :shock:

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

When is the fuckers court case?

He needs to shut his fucking mouth. I love how he thinks he's motivated Adebayor as well. We all know the fucker will piss off ASAP. Starts off the same for every club he's at.

Hope we stuff the fuck out of them on Sunday. Fuck Adebayor lets aim it at the wanker in charge

stg

Post by stg »

So Barndoor slags the Arsenal fans off for months blaming them for forcing him out of The Arsenal. The same Arsenal fans who sang his name after a summer of him touting himself around Europe. The same Arsenal fans who had to put up with his lazy attitude on the pitch once he thought he was gods gift to goal scoring. The same Arsenal fans who defended him when scum supporters from other lesser clubs sung 'those' songs about him.

So we put up with all that and he can't put up with one games worth of songs about him without going slightly over the top with a goal celebration.

As for Harry 'I'm as ugly as a constipated pug dog' redknapp he is just the medias lapdog always ready to put his fat podgy face or his wimpy cockney accent out into the world. His just spouts the same easily quotable statements everytime. He is just boring now

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

Read the sky sports article.....he just starts reeling off old City players and how they would be disgraced with Tevez......!! I think the bloke's head is full of bloody magic.

Wants to be everyone's friend......i hope one day someone links him with all this rumored bentness, would love to see him squirm.

I bet he sits at home and only adresses his wife through a makeshift camera made of cardboard from the drivers seat of his landrover.

Twat.

Dan_85

Re: Candle Face Redknapp sticks his oar in again

Post by Dan_85 »

skizz_b wrote:This time the 'triffic' media bumlicker's come to the aid of Moneybayor
"Emmanuel Adebayor is certain to get stick from Arsenal fans on Sunday at White Hart Lane. He apologised (after the Man City incident) but what did he do that was so wrong? He had taken dogs’ abuse from the Arsenal fans all afternoon and then reacted. Scoring the goal was an immediate outlet of his frustration.

"The level of abuse and the nature of it is something that concerns me, not just in this one game but with the viciousness with which some fans behave these days and consider it acceptable because football is "passionate".

"I get sick and tired of hearing that professional footballers must be exactly that and simply take the abuse they get in the name of ‘the game’ and that when they snap as human beings and react they are instantly condemned."
seems to forget the racist songs supporters of the club he manages aimed at the greedy bastard when he played for us, and also the reception Sol got on his return after moving to us

absolute bellend :awnker:
"Sit down you paedophile" anyone? At least Utd have attempted to put a stop to it.

Saggy faced *word censored*.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Wasn't he manager of Pompey when the scum got done for anti-Sol chants at Fratton Park? The clunk-click every trip tosser has a selective memory, who does he think he is anyway? One F.A. Cup final win in his 30 year managerial career is nothing to boast about!!!

BRAZILLIANT 19

Post by BRAZILLIANT 19 »

skizz_b wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Heard this too :roll: Thought exactly the same... The England manager job has to be one of the most slated jobs by the media does make me wonder how he'll get treated if he gets the job
he'll get found out as a shit wheeler dealer...think Mike Bassett and you'll probably be close to how he will perform :shock:
Bit harsh! I thought Mike Bassett did a half decent job. :wink:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

BRAZILLIANT 19 wrote:
skizz_b wrote:
Bit harsh! I thought Mike Bassett did a half decent job. :wink:
I wrote that wrong, I meant arry wont get close to his performance :D

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Come to think of it, I can't think of a scum manager who's pissed me off more in recent times than candle face. His jibes are constant, he thinks he's lord shit, he bumlicks everyone to try and buy favourable media attention and worse than that he keeps putting his two pence worth in on absolutely every subject. Expect to hear him waxing lyrical about alex songs haircuts next. Wankjob

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

[quote="Bendtners Drinking Buddy"]Never off the tv this twat - he was on TV this morning banging on about Tevez, what the fuck has it got to do with him? Im suprised he isnt on Newsnight talking about the European Debt crisis (in the car park in his range rover obviously)

If people like 'Arry paid their taxes there would be no debt crisis...Hate the smug prick with a passion and I hate Sky for their love of him...Come on da Rovers tomorrow

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking top notch thread this one! :barscarf: 8)

Never before has a toasted cheese sandwich faced fuckdog been beasted by so many on one thread. Quality work, chaps. Do continue. 8) 8) 8)