Fulham match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Fulham match thread

Post by Chippy »

Onwards and upwards. :barscarf: :wink:

IrishGunner

Post by IrishGunner »

Make up for that stupid draw in November hopefully

dudbux

Post by dudbux »

1-2 Arsenal

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Reckon this is the game where Chamberlin will finally get a start.

Hope he does himself proud while making a fool out of the manager for preferring Rosicky, Arshavin and Chamakh to him in recent weeks.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Will be tough, they are better at home than away & of course we all know they got a draw at our place.

I'm assuming Henry will probably not get a spot on the bench? That said, i'm fucked if I can see where our goals are gonna come from...

1-1

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Dan_85 wrote:Will be tough, they are better at home than away & of course we all know they got a draw at our place.

I'm assuming Henry will probably not get a spot on the bench? That said, i'm fucked if I can see where our goals are gonna come from...

1-1
In that case I 'll keep my fingers crossed for you Dan. :D

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

2-0. Ox and Thierry to score? :barscarf:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

I predict drunkeness for Percy & I :corkbarry:

barnetgooner

Post by barnetgooner »

MutleyGooner wrote:I predict drunkeness for Percy & I :corkbarry:
Can you recommend a pub in Fulham?

M-50

Post by M-50 »

narrow 2-1 victory for us :barscarf:

Herd

Fulham away

Post by Herd »

MutleyGooner wrote:I predict drunkeness for Percy & I :corkbarry:
I saw our mutual friend on Saturday Percy ! Completely forgot to ask him about u though ,are u going to Fulham today ??

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I obviously hope we win,but I think that we may fuck it up,as we usually do when the teams around us lose!!!

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

I'm thinking a frustrating draw, with the Yank nicking one for them while our defence are asleep at a set piece. :x

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Revgoon89 wrote:2-0. Ox and Thierry to score? :barscarf:
Don't shoot the messenger, but due to the red tape that has to be sorted on TH's loan deal, he will Not be available till the Leeds game. :cry:

I think this is a far bigger game than some realise (points wise and table position)

This is our chance to get level with s***s on points - which will have a Big Psychological affect for both teams....

I think he will start with RVP on the bench - we'll have to endure chamakh for at least 45 mins :roll: :banghead:

Benyoun and Rosicky to start - both good engines (well for 60 mins) also we have TV5 missing, so wankDjourou at CB! :shock: :banghead:

Migel left back.............

Gonna be tougher than some seem to think, Mert is gonna need to be 'On Form' with all the crosses that'll be coming in, especially with wankDjourou as his CB partner...

I think Ox will get a game against Leeds rather than today, so we'll have to endure walcott running up his usual blind alleys and missing 'sitters'... :roll: :banghead:

The mid-field will win (or lose) this one today...so Rambo, Song and Arteta need to turn up from the first whistle.

:barscarf: U.T.A :barscarf:

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Revgoon89 wrote:2-0. Ox and Thierry to score? :barscarf:
Don't shoot the messenger, but due to the red tape that has to be sorted on TH's loan deal, he will Not be available till the Leeds game. :cry:

I think this is a far bigger game than some realise (points wise and table position)

This is our chance to get level with s***s on points - which will have a Big Psychological affect for both teams....

I think he will start with RVP on the bench - we'll have to endure chamakh for at least 45 mins :roll: :banghead:

Benyoun and Rosicky to start - both good engines (well for 60 mins) also we have TV5 missing, so wankDjourou at CB! :shock: :banghead:

Migel left back.............

Gonna be tougher than some seem to think, Mert is gonna need to be 'On Form' with all the crosses that'll be coming in, especially with wankDjourou as his CB partner...

I think Ox will get a game against Leeds rather than today, so we'll have to endure walcott running up his usual blind alleys and missing 'sitters'... :roll: :banghead:

The mid-field will win (or lose) this one today...so Rambo, Song and Arteta need to turn up from the first whistle.

:barscarf: U.T.A :barscarf:
Ah darn, I was hoping Thierry would have been cleared for a ncie cameo today. Ah well :(

Wenger claims we are on a strong run. if by strong you mean barely scraping wins against Villa and QPR and dropping points against Wolves, you deluded insane old clod. :roll: strong runs are more convincing. :banghead:

This is indeed a big game from us, players will need to be rested and it's important to start the new year off with a win, and a good one at that.